I fucking love this edgelord like you wouldn't believe. He was made to be pegged by older women

I fucking love this edgelord like you wouldn't believe. He was made to be pegged by older women.

Attached: Giyu-Tomioka-3.jpg (1128x697, 60.84K)

you're a massive faggot if you're into pegging

>edgelord
Wasn’t the entire gag that he was actually just autistic as fuck and a social retard who didn’t know how to make friends yet was completely unaware of how unappealing he was?

He's about as edgy as a melty ice cube. Now if you said wind, I'd understand- that boys a walking cluster fuck most of the story, giyuu's plum pudding incomparison.

Attached: 60a3624f8d5bec5cc4ea43f2d7552c25.jpg (735x717, 65.31K)

It wasn't even a gag, that's his whole backstory. Giyuu is just sad.

Pegging is a shit ass fetish and I'm tired of bitchboys trying to conflate it into all femdom when it's a very specific and retarded thing.

he's not edgy, just awkward

good character right here.

Can't believe that a woman managed to get close to this Gay and Ugly dude, enough to have him produce offsprings.

every fetish gets taken over by its most disgusting extremists user

Homosexuals get the fucking rope

He had money, bitches love money.

Hey KnYbros, is there supposed to be an announcement at the end of september
is it gonna be bullshit or are we getting something

Don't be homosexual, user.

Attached: d6750c0e1248948da5ea07517a220259.jpg (1170x2048, 299.52K)

Rengoku won

Attached: Rengoku won.webm (960x540, 2.17M)

This series is carried by the animation studio so fucking hard it's actually kind of sad.

I love so much how good season 2 was compared to the movie. The infinity fortress arc is going to go down as the most legendary shonen arc of all time

Attached: rengoku won.jpg (1920x1080, 744.71K)

I’m not OP so can’t say for sure but isn’t it obvious they were speaking from the perspective of an older woman who wants to peg him and not like someone who wants to get pegged by an older woman? I mean OP is clearly into him

get raped faggot

He's my favorite character but he's not an edgelord, heee's a shy autist
he's like me if I was cool and good at swordsmanship

Attached: giyuu question mark.jpg (539x1073, 130.42K)

true