Lycoris Recoil

>Chisato's facial expressions, words, and atmosphere...they seem to accept everything about Takina, and then gently embrace her...
>Takina puts a lot of force into her lips and turns her face back to the washroom.
>She's about to turn red.
>She becomes happy and happy──.
>She can't say anything, she's frustrated and embarrassed.
>── Chisato is unfair.
>She doesn't know what's unfair.
>But that's what Takina thought.
Takina is confirmed gay.

Attached: takina's gay thoughts.jpg (640x908, 191.88K)

First for LycoReco family.

Attached: 1642373023455.jpg (1850x4002, 769.24K)

Fun family

Attached: 1662669520214907.jpg (1500x1062, 354.65K)

She and Chisato were confirmed gay weeks ago, just the usual suspects didn't want to accept the truth.

Chisato is not gay

Say hi to Majima and his wife. This is the only person he wants by his side.

Attached: FcJeDQBagAAu4WP.jpg (1852x1373, 190.5K)

Father: Mika
Mother: Takina
Daughter: Chisato
Son-in-law: Majima
House-helper: Mizuki,Kurumi,Robota

Attached: LW5hsOywZ_k.jpg (1280x720, 96.99K)

quads confirm

Only about halfway through the LN, it's been enjoyable so far.
It isn't specifically stated, but there's a 3 week timeskip at the end of chapter 1. Considering the timeline, it would make sense for episode 4 to occur during this time, so Chisato's motivation for buying new panties for Takina and "what if the moment strikes" suddenly appear very creepy and old man motivated. Thankfully the only one who will get to see her panties is Chisato herself.

Holy based. Fags can't help but fucking lose.

Chisato is the old man

Explain

Takina will soon lose her self-control and will rape Chisato. What she doesn't know is Chisato is willing.

Don't forget to cope or (you) will croak.

Attached: LYCORECO YURIFAG COPIUM SONG....jpg (515x769, 199.29K)

The mad (horny) dog

Attached: 1662306752645.jpg (450x610, 136.33K)

Chapter 1 starts around the beginning of summer. In this chapter, Chisato convinces herself that Takina likes an old dude (she doesn't) and forces both of them on "dates". This goes on for a while, and eventually there's a 3 week time skip, which places the end of the chapter in late July or early August (and the chapter explicitly says "it is the middle of the summer").
Episode 4 happens in July, which fits right in that period.

Trust in Hound Dog Takina

These threads have been so nice I propose we make a majima thread every bump limit then make a normal one after

>Chisato convinces herself that Takina likes an old dude (she doesn't)
Old dude is Mika? Why would Chisato think that?

THE MAD DOG OF DIRECT ATTACK

Attached: IMG_20220905_204852.jpg (2048x1396, 256.47K)

It's another old man that was introduced in the LN. She just misunderstood Takina's expressions because that was exactly the time Takina was beginning to show more emotion.

That's a bit like saying the ocean is confirmed having water in it.

LIVE CHISATO LIVE

So, I just started this show, why I'm supposed to feel bad for the autist when the meanie ex partner girl is completely right about her almost killing the other girl and that she ruined everything?
Why should I feel good about her returning the punch a couple of episodes later when she was completely justified in punching her in the first place?

This. SLOWWWWWWW THREAD is quality and comfy thread. The other thread will be a containment thread for circlejerkers and shitposters.

Attached: 1635825315636.webm (640x360, 113.13K)

Reminder that the author said to trust Takina and Takina actually delivers. Now we just need to wait for him to make it full yuri like he said he would.

Attached: 101049694_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 980.39K)

Takina's aim is that good

Attached: 1662309542497446.jpg (1916x1070, 348.83K)

Believe it or not, some people(Majimafags) don't know that there is water in the ocean.

>her almost killing the other girl
She saved her from being killed, actually. Erika herself agrees.

If Takina didn't open fire the girl would have had her brains splattered across the floor. Command was cut off due to the hacking so the only thing their squad could do was act to save her by themselves, and everyone else froze.
The bad situations happened in the first place because of someone else's fuckup as well.

Attached: 1644991022379.jpg (1215x1109, 218.48K)

>SLOWWWWWWW THREAD is quality and comfy thread.
1-2 slow thread(s) per week is better and less stressful than 21 fast threads per week.

Didn't Chisato find extremely suspicious that Kurumi managed to hack Radiata by herself when she confronted Kusunoki in the headquarters, I feel like there is something else at play here but I can't pinpoint what.

Attached: 1661405198444938.png (252x252, 84.98K)

Takina started with a random ojisan but she ended settling with Mika.

YOu gotta be shitting me

So when Chisato was having that “what if the moment strikes” blush, she was thinking of Takina and the old guy getting it on? Holy fuck that’s terrible and makes an already meh episode even shittier

They still break their containment though since they need attention from the faster thread.

Mika is the perfect ojisan for Takina and Chisato came to realize that too.

Attached: FY6loG_aIAARsjd[1].jpg (1748x3380, 1.44M)

Attached: FcIEyUAaAAAkQaP.jpg (2651x1989, 644.12K)

Even if they break containment I find it funny that they need to make an effort to keep their thread alive

Attached: 1662600179884489.gif (770x912, 526.56K)

Then why does she miss everything in every episode afterwards?

Too much Chisato on her head.

>break their containment
And this after they claimed the real thread is a "dead general" and are just yurifags using proxies. They're such a joke.

Making a conscious effort to not kill people is my guess

>we've had like 3 threads in the span of their 1
>it's probably the op bumping his thread (and shitposting ours) whenever he has free time
What a sad existence.

Just off the top of my head she got hits in ep2 and wiped out Majima's goons when she was getting mauled.

No Newtype leaks? I want to see if Takina VA has something interesting to say.

Attached: FcLEaNaakAAVbH9.jpg (1536x2048, 517.56K)