The LN already pulling more than COTE and soon more than Overlord

So the predicted 100k units for the first Bluray is no longer yuri schizo bullshit?
Is this the second coming of Kimetsu No Yaiba?
How did this happen?
twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1567791923028688897
twitter.com/Josu_ke/status/1567566487665217536

Attached: FcHqbRmaAAQq_b4.jpg (1804x2560, 432.56K)

Are the 100k printed versions? I don't know if it's specific in this pic but they have to do two reprints before releasing.

Attached: novel copies.jpg (1216x2572, 779.32K)

While it's nice to see stuff with girls as protagonists and no generic harem or isekai protag that only ruins it, there is no perception in japan at all about yuri in this series, they all understand t's all empty fanservice no different than pantyshots.

Who fucking cares about LNs? the fact this shit is selling is proof it is a dead market.

That's impressive but not really mind-blowing

Then why do they adapt a fuck ton of LNs? I'm pretty sure a lot of anime it's there just to promote the LN.

This shit is proof? Not the hundred romcoms and isekai which are just the same template?

>While it's nice to see stuff with girls as protagonists and no generic harem or isekai protag that only ruins it, there is [HEADCANON]

Attached: 1662679974222998.jpg (1804x2560, 467.17K)

This show actually good?
The girl on the left is pretty hot.

>So the predicted 100k units for the first Bluray is no longer yuri schizo bullshit?
It still is.

It's dumb but fun. Think of Gunslinger Girl + The Dark Knight but dumber and with some yuri flirting.

If G-Witch is a hit the top hits show of the year are going to be:
>Lycoris Recoil
>Love Live
>Love Live
>G-Witch

Is the age of the male protagonist over?

God I hope so. It should've been over a long time ago. Male protagonists are shit.

>Is the age of the male protagonist over?
Ideally, yes. At least until the Literally Me paper-thin male protagonist trend is finally over and done with, and authors learn to write actual male characters.

Next season, hello?

Next season has Gundam with a female protagonist, yes.

Not every one is a zoomer like you that can't read more than 140 characters.

There's no way it would beat CSM, Mob, Boku, or even Eminence in Shadow.

You don't seem to understand just how huge Gundam is.

Attached: FbzXmtBUUAAjXBX.jpg (950x1368, 769.97K)

Shounen adaptations rarely sell BDs; Mob and MHA don't have a particularly good track record there. CSM is an unknown factor, but even JJK peaked at 10k per volume. Love Live Niji does 20k, and Superstar does 15k; LycoReco will do from 20k to 30k.