What is the real cancer killing anime?

What is the real cancer killing anime?
>Rom com
or
>Cute girls doing cute things

Attached: 16544213297541.png (441x406, 263.93K)

Anime producers only in it for the money and seasonal streaming culture

Both

Let's be honest for a moment. Jojo part 6 was dead before it was even announced, the only thing that seasonal streaming culture did was just speed up its demise.

>seasonal streaming culture
What does this mean? I do not understand why children born in the 00s act as if releasing a cartoon via streaming is somehow different from releasing it via television. If a bulk release is an issue, how is it worse than when a series would release on home media such as LD or VHS? Obviously you people are too brainless to even attempt to reply to me, you're probably just repeating memes or some shit.

OP

Yeah, i don't get it either.
I want to say its cause they cant afford the stream subscription, but most people watch anime via download or free streaming site.

Anime producers definitely have a part to play. They keep pushing up trash that people will watch because they either committed a ton of time to the anime or they just want to sell merch.

Normalfags like you.

It means that the move from TV to streaming platforms has exasperated the overproduction crisis. Accessibility and demand are extremely high. It's never been less risky to produce an anime, and so publishers are making more than ever before. But there aren't enough people in the industry to actually meet this demand in a healthy way. Animators are overworked and underpaid. They quit a few years into their career. No one joins the industry because it's terrible.

Isn't that Kadokawa's fault for that shit?

Normalfags like you.

Normalfags like you.

It's american leftists/normalfags.

Foreign money.

trying to shill pvc figurines over artistic integrity

Rom com is bottom of the barrel trash, but its hard to pin point exactly when it became that way.

To some extent. There are many guilty parties. Mappa for example have doubled down to meet the demand, taking on more shows than ever. You can find the resulting criticism from their animators online. It's a complex situation but ultimately it all comes down to streaming. To stick with the metaphor, if the production of anime is water being pumped through a hose, streaming is making that hose many times wider without hiring, training or improving the compensation of those doing the pumping.

I think the other part of the problem is exactly what they're choosing to pump into the streaming platforms.

Fads will come and go, but they're not killing anything.

Digital production

Shounen and isekai you nigger

Nothing. Anime is more alive than ever. Not my fault you can't enjoy anything.

Yurifags.

me

Well cut it out then

cgdct is the essence if anime.

>Most popular genres that routinely make the industry billions in sales a year
>cancer killing anime
Yeah okay bud. Are you upset your moe thread got bumped off the board?

No one is going to believe those obvious false flags.

/u/ fags should join the 50%

Attached: 165477892331456.png (1280x1024, 509.16K)