Raildex

There no way she dead?

Attached: 1662649832650448.png (663x956, 486.36K)

Post the rest of the illustrations.

Any idea on when Js06 will be posting updates?

After the volume releases

>Touma dies and IT gets a level up once more
Alice is dead or devoured jim

Apologize to your holy guardian angel

Attached: GT_Index_v02_178-179.jpg (2048x1453, 946.51K)

Maybe tomorrow. He always finishes the volume first. Pretty rare to get an update on the same day it comes out

Touma purposely has the Jabberwocky bite his arm, he intentionally uses IT to kill it

She didnt died, just looked at Touma with tears in her eyes and left the place

reposting from the last thread

Attached: 1662649486169514.png (702x967, 484.99K)

Attached: 1662649548381516.png (700x942, 438.23K)

Attached: 1662649671416137.png (670x949, 507.8K)

Attached: 1662649743965581.png (1371x971, 1.22M)

Attached: 1662649894111976.png (671x945, 401.28K)

Index looks really cute here.

Why is your English so terrible? Are you a bot?

I hope Trismegistus stays around he seems cool.

My handholding slut doesn't deserve this

Attached: 1662652056209067.png (727x953, 517.15K)

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

Index sure loves taking baths with random girls Touma beings home.

That's Index? How? It looks nothing like her.

this should have been a Misaka, why does Kamachi hates actually interesting development?
Why cant we have magic and sciene characters interactions?
Haimura is retarded

It's Index with her hair tied back I legitimately don't get people who say it's Mikoto or a clone

the shading, hair length, expression, and height are all wrong for Index.

There no way that this is the end of the Alice Arc and it not at least a two parter
Touma not getting IB and KnT back. Touma throwing his hands in the air after "killing" Alice and running away with Anna and Aradia. I mean it could be a mind break for Touma that he just want to throw everything else away and start over somewhere but unlikely. Anna planning to use her trump card now, for no reason because she wouldn't have an interest in a depower Touma in the first place. The Bridge Builders Cabal is not solve at the end of GT 8, they may even be worse now because they don't have to worry about Alice anymore. From the spoilers so far it doesn't even sound like Trig was beat and solve by the end of the volume.

>why can't we have developments with science and magic characters
Who is Accelerator and 545 for 500£

the hair isnt long enough to make that hairstyle for a misaka, she looks exactly like she did in endymion when she took a bath

I am betting that Good Old Mary true idenity will be one of Crowley other 3 daughter or his ex-wife

Fuck off until you can use spellcheck retard, of course a volume that ends on a cliffhanger isn't the end of an arc.

Same way that's supposed to be Aradia but you can only tell by the duct tape. If you told me this was actually Misaki I'd believe it

>1 example means you cant have anything more
besides he was already more into magic than most science characters

Several science characters have met Index. Most regular magicians don't stick around long enough to build relationships in AC. Othinus could probably do it but she can't use magic anymore and it seems like anytime she is separated from Touma she ends up with Index.

He will most likely be the main antagonist of this 2-3 parter because the only spoiler we have is that Touma fights Alice/ Jabberwocky and nothing about him fighting Trismegistus in the volume

Othinus also just doesn't particularly give a shit about any science characters.

Correct, it seems she survives and Touma’s arm “comes back” but something is terribly wrong with it, and is “unnaturally connected” to his arm socket. And as for why Aleister didn’t stop Touma from taking Anna, Kingsford apparently threatened him and said if he attacked Touma, she would kill him and take Touma’s side instead. This coming from a guy who has posted spoilers for the last few years

She is apparently keeping an eye on Accel and Misaki for some reason.

>Several science characters have met Index
Index herself isnt relevant, remember Kazakiri?
what happened to Maika?
who else?
> Most regular magicians don't stick around long enough to build relationships in AC.
And?
Just because it happened before doesnt means it should stay that way, in fact because its the status quo, thats even more of a reason to be different

He fights Mary and then Alice attacks him before the Jabberwocky thing, and Kamachi doesn’t say what happens to him, so he’s definitely alive still.

>just because it happened before-
He's explaining why it isn't common mate. If magicians blip into AC and then dip within a day they're rather unlikely to meet many science side characters. Heck I'd even say the amount of interactions we have is pretty surprising as is when you consider how most magicians come and leave within a few hours.

>He's explaining why it isn't common mate.
and that shouldnt be a rule, dont try to excuse it with that reason
> Heck I'd even say the amount of interactions we have is pretty surprising as is when you consider how most magicians come and leave within a few hours.
considering its 60+ volumes i'd say its way too little