RIP Iyapan Season 3

twitter.com/itm_nlab/status/1567105902964277248

tl;dr the director ran away with production money

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2022.09.09-02_18_21.png (583x615, 253.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanbeats.jp/projects/273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good for him leaving that rotten industry.

it was the producer not the director dipshit

calm down there, director-san

This trash didn't deserve a third season. Good for Producer-san.

Weird to see an exit scam in anime but the series worked better as individual images anyway so it isn't the biggest loss.

Attached: Scan_15.jpg (2450x3500, 1.27M)

Do you know the schoolgirl from season 1 that loses in the phone game she's playing with (you)? Is there more of her or it's just that?

>twitter thread

Attached: 1227932307224.jpg (400x300, 91.45K)

image having a fetish for being judgmentally stared down upon for being a piece of shit, so you steal a lot of money hoping for a bunch of sexy police ladies and sexy lawyer ladies will catch you and then judgmentally stare down at you for being a piece of shit.

Brilliant 5D chess move

Well? What’s the producer’s name?

They don't say, likely for legal reasons, but refer to him as S or Mr. S (S-shi)

>tl;dr the director ran away with production money
What a shit tldr, it says he made the anime with his own money. Kill yourself

What the article says is that the producer ran off with some of the money for S2, so the studio and the director had to use their own money to finish it. In the end they did manage to complete it and the BDs sold well, but since they also had to cover the legal expenses for the trial against the producer, they didn't have enough money to finance S3, so they resorted to crowdfunding. The campaign is currently open.

By the way, they won the lawsuit but the producer is still missing, so they haven't been able to recover the stolen money yet.

>The campaign is currently open.
I hope it goes well. I'd like to have my faith in humanity back.

What if it doesn't
Are you gonna make a disgusted face

How dare he get between me and more looks of disdain.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (800x951, 188.06K)

Link to the crowdfunding page?

fanbeats.jp/projects/273

The producer is likely no longer in Japan anyways. Probably in some SEA country fucking underage girls.

Cancel this next please

Attached: Muv-Luv-Alternative-New-Visual-The-anime-is-set-for.jpg (1000x1414, 334.09K)

It's 2/3 done.
Hope it can reach their goal.