Zombieserk was a Mistake

A character who had been a key part of Berserk since chapter 1 is gone. It is unknown if forever. The work of the main characters for the past 20 years came undone in 5 chapters. A whole island was destroyed. Guts lost to Griffith again and realized he cant hurt him. Arguably more things happening than than what we had seen since the ending of the Conviction arc.

But hardly any emotion was conveyed. Mori is too busy trying to reach whatever broadstrokes Miura told him about the story without daring to fill in the necessary character moments or lore to grasp what is happening. It isnt even clear why the Elves and especially the Mermaids are leaving the material world.

The story being put to paper is barely better than just plainly stating what Miura's plans were.

Attached: 1662620750879330.jpg (2266x1600, 1.93M)

user, no one fucking liked Puck. Miura probably made him as annoying as possible in the last chapters so that nobody would feel bad when Puck disappeared.

If the shitty elves are getting killed it was worth it.

why the fuck do they use so much screentone

Knife ears ought to be purged.

Why is the sword losing fantasy dust?

I agree this isn't good as Miura's work but it's better than a permanent postmortem cliffhanger. We don't know whether or not it was Miura's idea to have Puck disappear. I agree the pacing is awkward, abrupt, and the characters don't seem to be having meaningful interactions.

For a moment it looked like Roderick was going to do some heroics to save Farnese but then the badness just disappeared.

The way Isidoro's fantasy girlfriend disappeared like in a dream was quite upsetting and possibly indicates some character development from Isidoro is in the works. I don't know why people shit on Isidoro as he's clearly a hero in the making type.

Contrary to what said, people love Puck, but he's right Miura has been deemphasizing Puck for over a hundred chapters. The fact Puck disappeared is almost good for the new serious tone of the story.

It was just a slab of metal that got magical by slaying all those monstrosities.
Now it appears that magic/fantasy is disappearing and thus magic-related/fantasy beings disappear too.

I really loved the early Puck.
But the fucking stupid acorn that replaced him around Isidoro joining was awful.

The reason for the fast pacing is the already slow time frame to release chapters regularly, given the high quality art style that miura had to make and to make sure they were panel by panel telling just enough while not being cluttered with dialogue is what made it so ridiculously long but still good.
This new team has to follow the same artstyle, put the “show not tell”, keep the pacing not too rushed, and conclude the story which up before miura died was “75%” complete, now a grand final assault on falconia and Griffiths capital is bound to happen and that should not be rushed, but the drama of casca taken and the island and puck gone doesn’t need a slow pace to show.
The explanation on how guts can bring down Griffith and even enter and fight in falconia is another story that they better not rush.

berserk helped when i was suicidal in senior year but i hope it gets better

You're a retarded overdramatic faggot.
If the fact that Miura died didn't tell you that Berserk was never going to be the same there's no helping you. If the cliffnotes being presented in a way that at least tries to be aesthetically pleasing and coherent with the rest of the story offends you so much then just read the fucking synopsis and go cry in a corner. You can have literally what you're asking for but you'd rather bitch about this anyway.

They are just going through checklist that Miura talked about.

Being overdramatic and shitting your pants over the smallest things is the MO on Any Forums

Puck is literally not dead lol. Screenshot this. We didn't see him turn to dust. Him and Ivalera are both fine.

Attached: 1662666256066.jpg (623x573, 174.91K)

brainlet take

puck literaly represents the last inches of guts humanity, the only reason gutts didnt became the monsters he was hunting down during the black swordsman arc WAS puck, puck saved guts life more times than any other character in the series

yeah puck is cool he is a little guy who is the reason guts didnt become a feral animal

if he died or vanished it would make sad but ishidrdo did get cock blocked which is funny

isnt isma half human?
only her ability to become a fish should vanish

he aint gonna get pussy and he will spend the arc being bitchy maybe him and Schierke

Attached: cock blocked.png (501x687, 418.23K)

become a thing i dont know

How would you react if Isidro replaces Guts as the new protag?

>tries to be aesthetically pleasing and coherent
But fails (if you aren't an omnivorous redditard that is). And it's actually far more retarded being the middle ground between Miura's chapters in their normal pace and an exposition dump of his unrealised ideas. It just ends up being a total mess

wtf. retard
i loved puck
prob my fav character in the manga unironically

This is not the 90s anymore user