Everything you knew and loved about the world was fake, it was just his imagination

>everything you knew and loved about the world was fake, it was just his imagination
I felt sick watching the "plot twist". A punch on the fucking face for all the fans. Seriously, fuck this anime, fuck the creator and everyone involved. Massive fucking bait if I've ever seen one.

Attached: 6b848118840fae7b22be974a32ab2cdb1643988342_main.png (1125x1701, 684.13K)

But the plot wouldn't work without that twist.

We’ve known that since episode fucking 2 you massive retarded faggot. You’d know that if you were here back then

you would also know if you werent speedwatching

Did you seriously not figure it out by episode 4?

>speedwatching
lolwut

nah the twist genuinely caught me off guard. i liked it though. it felt fresh.

all the twist in the show were foreshadowed
nothing was surprising if you had paid attention

When is the movie BD coming out?

Dunno about the BD, but the movie's on nyaa already

kys furryfag

Foreshadowed doesn't mean predictable though. I think most of the twists were really cool and felt justified. My main complaint is that a few characters are pretty one dimensional and obsessive in their objectives.

If you're an user who hasn't watched the show, stop reading this thread and go watch it. You don't want to spoil yourself this one.

Yeah same. I could see it coming but even then I prefer predictable but well written twists over the forced surprises lots of modern movies and series pull these days where they fuck over the plot and all logic just for the sake of being absolutely unpredictable.

there's only 2 things that didn't make any sense
>shirakawa saving odokawa when he was getting strangled by the manager
>black cat agreeing to putting a tracker in odokawas cab

well
>obsessive in their objectives
being obsessed with bullshit is a running theme in the series so i wouldn't say any of the one-dimensionalness of specific characters hurts it at all.

floof was literally stalking odo

it was never explained why or how did she get there
feels like a scene was missing where the doc tells shirakawa to follow odokawa

Attached: yandere.jpg (1920x1080, 402.18K)

The movie actually addresses this point, but doesn't really explain why she was there. When asked about it, she just gives a "teehee, wouldn't you like to know" kind of answer (from what I understood without subs).

Go kill yourself furry

filtered