ITT: Worst first episodes in anime

The first episode of Brotherhood made it look like another generic shonen anime. Not surprising, considering that it's actually a filler episode.

Attached: BCD5EE1E-7E7A-4B2A-94F3-68A5979186C4.jpg (739x415, 35.75K)

That one part of haruhi suzumia

>made it look like another generic shonen anime
Maybe it's because you know, it's exactly just that?

>look like another generic shonen anime
It isn't?

Attached: 16554608401600.jpg (800x544, 59.83K)

FMA is soft seinen

oh so this is just another bait thread, nice to know

The first episode of Serial Experiment Lain is masterful demonstration of making nothing happens stretch for 20 minutes.

But it is another generic shounen anime

Based hivemind

Imagine convincing yourself that full metal alchemist isn’t generic shounen.

It's the highest rated anime and a flawless masterpiece that's better than your favorite anime.

Agree. I don't even hate it, but it feels weird and out of place considering how little relevance it has to the overall story. It's like they realized the first ten episodes of Brotherhood aren't that good since they want to rush through the stuff the original anime already covered.

Attached: 1656581141785.png (1206x1080, 34.52K)

What's with the overhate fma gets nowadays feels kinda forced

>B-B-But MAL says it's good!

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.28K)

watched years ago and never been on here for a while but I've always preferred 2003 dunno why. I thought it ended better even though it's original. Probably due to the fact that I'm a huge bones original fag before. I might watch it again just to reconfirm.

As well as the others

Genuinely fell asleep watching this safe and boring shonencrap

Dragon Ball Z with Gohan getting lost in the forest.

Never watched Brotherhood, only watched 2003 and read the manga. Is the first episode not the priest one with Rose in that version?

Gintama

because the first ep was filler