HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

KURUMADA IS A FUCKING HACK, HE WILL END NEXT DIMENSION WITH LOT OF PLOTS UNFINISHED

kurumadapro.com/blog/

Attached: H46YB23C7JFBHHKIUSGWBJGCM4.jpg (1250x735, 186.67K)

Not surprising, Kurumada was just winging at this point, after several breaks due illness and fatigue he probably saw the writing on the wall that Next Dimension was just a huge waste of time.

I suppose I'll wait for the usual YouTubers to talk about this because I can't read nip.

>after several breaks due illness and fatigue

Wow, such illness... He keeps releasing chapters of fuuma no kojirou and otokozaka

A FUCKING HACK

>NEXT DIMEN-
Not canon
>but he's the cr-
I don't care

Remember when Kurumadafags said Lost Canvas was shit and the real past was the Next Dimension?

What we got from Next Dimension: 12 useless carbon copy gold saints, useless spectres and useless Hades.

Lost Canvas is one of the best series ever. I felt like in a different realm when watching it.

Lost Canvas season 2 when

Both are shit.

Nice try LCfags but ND being a waste of time doesn't make Lost Canvas any less shit.

Next Dimension is far worse. It's from 16 years ago and Kurumada will finish everything offscreen HAHAHAHAHAH

Zeus arc?

>My pile of shit smells less than yours
Okay?

I can believe they had been shitting on Lost Canvas all these years for Next Dimension being 100% waste of time. I'm fucking dying.

Attached: 617.gif (391x365, 712.03K)

Translation?

This is already the joke of the year to me. This is not a shitstorm on Any Forums because Saint Seiya is not popular

Canvasshitters out of their cucksheds at last.

Attached: Screenshot_20220908_114120.jpg (1080x1694, 591.44K)

Interesting, maybe Zeus saga will finally happen with art from Okada.

Why do you fags still care about this trash?
After all the shit this faggot has shitted out and allowed to be shitted out, there is no reaso to still follow this series

Tenkai-hen should have never been cancelled

You are so right, I should have dropped Saint Seiya after the Sanctuary arc. Everything after is shit.