Hinata has made Tsunade completely obsolete and irrelevant. Not only does she have a hotter body, she is an actual MILF...

Hinata has made Tsunade completely obsolete and irrelevant. Not only does she have a hotter body, she is an actual MILF. Tsunade is just an old roastie wine aunt.

Attached: 95025f8b214deb66e0806851ade41567.jpg (2017x1722, 436.4K)

shut up coomer

Tsunade can keep her mature body forever in prime breeding condition thanks to her rejuvenation technique and she also has zero inhibitions being a veteran drunk. It's the best of both worlds, think about it.

i thought that said
>Hinata has made Tsundere completely obsolete and irrelevant.

Attached: jocelyn.gif (500x260, 498.94K)

>prime breeding condition
If she was in prime breeding condition she wouldn't be childless.

They have very different personalities and that does matter for attraction.

She just never found a suitable man after her teenage crush passed away. I volunteer to be her next test subject.

Kill yourselves, tourists.

Both belong to the Raikage.

Uhh Lightning Shadow-sama...I think you forgot to take your meds.

nah, that's just a perma henge

Hinata is flat in boruto

I mean, both have their own appeal. Why compare apples to oranges when I personally love both?

Boruto is not canon.

Who cares about filler ?

Tsunade wasted her life by not breeding and dooming her lineage and clan.
Hinata is fullfilled woman who combined superior Uzumaki and Hyuga genes.

Attached: Hiashi Keikaku.jpg (602x437, 50.83K)

Yes, Tsunade has failed as a woman, which by extension makes her less attractive as a woman.

Shouldn't Tsunade's ability allow her to be fertile as long as she is in her young form?

Doesn't matter. They both fuck black men.

You really need to expand your hentai knowledge if this is even remotely a question you're pondering

She's not flat, after two kids rhey sagged to her belly button and spray milk like a hose.

Attached: 1552031964868.jpg (540x751, 42.37K)