Like, they're all just having sex right?

Like, they're all just having sex right?

Attached: darlingfranxx.gif (530x300, 843.98K)

what are ya watchin son?

she dropped her contact lenses

Yes and not being able to sync is symbolic of it being really bad sex.

some bullshit about mental fusion or smt, it is an allegory for sex though.

Yes. A shit allegory

Are you trying to bait out the gif?

Attached: sexbot.jpg (956x534, 57.47K)

Yeah, and it was about as subtle as getting hit in the face with a brick.
>Let's switch partners
>She has had over 100 partners
>I'm gonna get myself a better partner
And I have a feeling the writing staff were patting each other on the back, for how smart they thought they were being.

>it's not subtle so it's bad
What's the problem? Does it remove your ability to feel good about yourself for understanding media aimed at teens?

No, it just looks more pretentious and stupid than it had to be. There is nothing funnier than something pretending to be deep, and being blissfully unaware of how shallow it is.

The show makes its metaphors for sex extremely obvious. It is obviously not trying to fool anyone
I fail to see how this is pretentious.

I was done when the MC was driving some small loader or something and the controls were just a butt shaped steering wheel.

How do we get more deep and insightful with subtle symbolism anime like Franxx and fewer meaningless schlocks like Evangelion?

a concept they forgot about after episode 3 after that is a normal mecha/drama they only used it again for the "pilot compatibility"thing that is just used only for more drama

I had a good 5 minute laugh when I first saw the butt steering wheel. Dropped the show then and there.

Hylics fail to understand the alchemical symbolism presented within the show. The first episode spells it out bluntly, the union of the negative and the positive.

The entire plot is about how all of the adults are sterile. And the pilots are the only ones fertile. Basically every thing that happens in the show circles back to the theme of sex.

>Zoomers in a nutshell

Vandread did it ages ago

I finished it unfortunately. 02 is the only redeeming quality the show has, but it's really not worth it.

>sexual imagery in my anime?
>well I never