>hot bad psycho guys
>females with average body
>rape and abuse
>infinite drama
>weird fixation on hands
What else do I miss?

Attached: image.png (1572x1200, 1.89M)

There is extremely limited (if any) fan service

Attached: sailor moon computer.jpg (640x480, 55.03K)

>competent writing
>great art

why does FMA have neither?

>actually study the themes before writing about than
>big pages are more focused on big emotional moments instead of just looking cool
>art is generally better taking into account posing, paneling and composition
>better written characters that feel like emotional human beings instead of a pack of cliches and tools to be used to move the story forward
>less breaks

The number one tell is paneling, women just structure pages differently, can't really explain what it is but you can just tell it's made by a different brain than male paneling

Who's the best female mangaka right now and why is it Samejima Abiko?

>>better written characters that feel like emotional human beings instead of a pack of cliches and tools to be used to move the story forward

Attached: lmao.png (683x422, 296.59K)

if you read this post its time for you to go to bed. goodnight

What a punchable face

>>better written characters that feel like emotional human beings instead of a pack of cliches and tools to be used to move the story forward
>what is Ranma 1/2

Personally, I think biggest giveaway that woman is writing a manga is extensive reliance on repeating gags. It's the sole reason I have absolute certainty that Gotouge is a woman. Even with Inuyasha Takahashi relied heavily on repeating gags, and less funny they are the more they will be repeated. It's as simple as that. If some gag you don't like gets repeated, there's already 60% chance it's written by a woman. Men get called out on repeating gags faster and more ruthlessly.

Attached: zenitsu-10.jpg (963x481, 63.5K)

Best female mangaka is still Katsura Hoshino though

Attached: 18b47a1561e3a3b9d17a724157ae4a9d.jpg (906x834, 319.42K)

I can fix him.

Attached: 1662453048598128.jpg (408x1024, 84.93K)

it's interesting how female writers don't outright disrespect other male side or villain characters like jap male writers do

Sauce?

This is a male writing feature. With women its the other way around but the guy is some hot asshole who's a rebel, a part of a gang, and does literally any negative thing you can think of in his free time.

Because if males did that they would be accused of being misogynist an rape apologists.

good male characters

loli x salaryman or some shit

It used to be the case but I've seen an uncomfortable increase in the amount of women looking for some dependent loser these days. Of course, they're dreaming of some hot himbo that's stupid and poor and has no agency without them but still has a gym type body, but still.

real world is not your delusions