Watching Konosuba for the first time, I really liked Aqua and Megumin. Rewatching it now...

Watching Konosuba for the first time, I really liked Aqua and Megumin. Rewatching it now, I realize Darkness is best girl.

Attached: darkness.jpg (1366x768, 125K)

did you make a thread to state the obvious...?
also that killer plant girl is best girl.

Does she even have a hole?

No she's not. We're disgusted by Darkness, she's not funny and she's unladylike.

Your tastes will change on each rewatch. First I was a Meguminbro, then I was a Darknessbro now I'm a Wizchad. Will this be the end? Will my fourth watch convince me of the charms of another due to how best everyone except Aqua is? Who knows. But my penis and I cannot wait to eventually find out.

Best girl is Wiz

Attached: file.png (350x650, 155.01K)

>best girl tier
Darkness

>perfection tier
Aqua

>very high tier
Wiz
Yunyun

>high tier
Megumin
Luna

>mid tier
Crimson Magic students
Yuiyui

>low tier
Kyouya's fangirls
Lan

>shit tier
Sylvia
Sena
Eris

Attached: Darkness_Dustiness.jpg (547x832, 68.58K)

I dislike how chubby and flabby a lot of female knights/paladins/whatever are shown in anime and that's why I dislike Lalatina.

yeah forget what i said about plant girl
I thought everyone knew Wiz was already best girl and everyone talking about "best girl" was saying "2nd best girl"

>Darkness
>Chubby/flabby
I thought Ethiopians didn't have widespread internet access

It's actually Iris but how would an animeonly know?

Flora bitches are still pretty based bro. Either way, good taste.

Attached: nice.gif (653x400, 1.82M)

You're not intended to like anyone but Megumin

I remember that Darkness episode. That came out of nowhere man.

It looks like her right nipple is showing

Oh great it's this schizo again

Attached: darkness1.gif (450x252, 1.58M)

Attached: darkness2.gif (600x391, 715.14K)

Darkness is a character who's a lot more appealing when you look below the surface. People get turned on by her act without understanding that it's an act. She acts like a massive slut, but put her in an actually intimate situation and she gets confused, touch on sensitive nerves like her family name or call her body hard and suggest she isn't ladylike, and she's offended, but not in a sexy way. She really is just a shy and flustered virgin deep down, which is much cuter than the image she projects.
The bath scene in the OP was the moment Darkness really clicked for me as a character. I was iffy on her before that.

I've watched konosuba a few times now and I still like megumin the best

Why would I want to be with a girl who I have to treat like shit and would leave me to fuck a dog or random monster?

>watched
Yup, that's the problem. After a while, it's noticeable that the author likes Megumin a lot and she get a lot of scenes. Of course she's interesting but only up to vol 5 (movie). Up to vol 9 she's still fine but afterwards she just became annoying. Her side LNs are also boring for the most part.
Aqua on the other hand has a lot more potential yet she get sidelined a lot even though most of the funny parts came from her and Kazuma's interactions.
That was my opinion many years ago so it might not be accurate but at least I'm sure that her side LN series is boring.