Raildex GT7

Novel releases today! Spoilers could drop any moment, but definitely later

Attached: GT7.png (709x1000, 1.79M)

Forgot to mention one illustration is already out. I don’t have but I’m sure someone else does. Thanks if you post it

here

Attached: 1662535166266553.png (1080x1532, 2.16M)

There it is. Thanks. There was some discussion on who these two are. It looks like Aradia and either Mikoto or a clone; most likely a clone.

I feel like it's about time Aiwass showed his stupid bird head again, he and Coronzon have been suspiciously quiet for a while

I don't think Aiwass will show up till the end of the Alice Arc and most likely save Anna. We may see an interesting fight between Crowley in Coronzon's body and his teacher Aiwass because Aiwass is said to be Crowley's teacher.

I do think that's what Anna's capture is ultimately meant to lead to, Crowleyzon is basically custom-built to be a fated opponent for Aiwass. Kingsford also effectively replaced Aiwass as Aleister's secret weapon now, so if she's part of the fight it would be fitting as a clash between old and new.

Any more illustration, yet?

>4 and half hour old thread
>7 replied
modern Any Forums really is fucking illiterate

How would it be a clone when it doesn't have dead fish eyes

There's a /jp/ general for LNs but it's still pretty slow.
The days of active discussion on Any Forums are long gone, it's all shitposting now.

Not till Sept 8 night-Sept. 9

The novel is out in a few hours

Attached: toaru majutsu no index-frenda seivelun-yakihebi-color-8.jpg (1448x2508, 1.09M)

Fuck off retard

Nobody cares about your dying LN franchise now.

They aren't that dead in Haimura's current style, though I do agree they don't look quite the same as in the leaked illustration. Still, going by the facial expression, a clone drawn with slightly more alive eyes than usual seems the most likely candidate.

Attached: GT_Index_v04_318-319.jpg (2048x1453, 1.2M)

Why are you calling/a/ illiterate for not showing interest for the novel? Disingenuous of you.

It's not like it's wrong, most of Any Forums is animeonlies now and this has been the case for years.

Any Forums simultaneously claims it’s not full of newfags when it arguably engages in more historical revisionism than any other board.

Anyways, spoilers in a little less than 2 hours.

>than any other board.
/vg/ still takes the cake but only because that's the schizo containment board