What a shitty character

what a shitty character .

Attached: 1653320548754.png (1680x1050, 911.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31aBzZokJMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Same episode half a dozen times in a row
This show doesn't deserve any praise

youtube.com/watch?v=31aBzZokJMA

Imagine haruhi bullying you for having a small penis, that would be just the worst ever ha ha

God Knows > Super Driver

Absolutely agreed. I still remember my deep disappointment after ep 2 that the show was gonna be centered on this shitty brat and not about a hilariously awful film club.

Tomare is the best

>he got filtered

>Flitered
>3/4ths of the way through the shows run

Attached: endless eight.jpg (1024x581, 50.83K)

True as fuck, but I hate when people imply that the endless eight is some "achievement" to get through. It's very fun, watchable, and just as good as the rest of the show.

>It's very fun, watchable, and just as good as the rest of the show.
No, it was a failed experiment. Let's give the director credit for trying something new, but at the end of the day it was nearly universally panned.
It was a risk that did not pay off

Maybe if you watched it while it was airing. I only watched it recently, and genuinely enjoyed it. I wasn't forcing myself either, I enjoyed just checking out the differences and trying to solve the mystery.

I watched the shows years later but you may be blinded by nostalgia. If you enjoyed it, more power to you, I am glad that you can enjoy something that I just can't, but from an objective standpoint it did not do well with the critics or the fans. It killed any chance for a third season of the show.
Then again I enjoyed S2 of TPN so my opinion is shit

This show aged like mild but oldfags want to pretend otherwise

It can't really be nostalgia because again I watched it recently for the first time lol. Everyone's tastes are different, it's not a surprise to see something I like do poorly. And it's very easy to see why it wasn't liked, I just did like it.

You can't even name one show that's better than Haruhi.

>mild

I can fix her

Attached: BE191E46-8611-4592-BD8E-DC0290FEFDE3.jpg (1280x1440, 255.72K)

Rank'em

Attached: serious contenders only.jpg (1355x1230, 1.33M)

i hate kyoani so fucking much bros

endless 8 is unironically the best part of the franchise.

Don't want to bother with the whole list but Reina a best.

Attached: 1564185023510.jpg (800x1000, 90.31K)

Amabuti and musaigen girls are top tier, the rest suck