Do any other supernatural battle manga handle superpowers clashes as well as JoJo, FMA or Hunter x Hunter...

Do any other supernatural battle manga handle superpowers clashes as well as JoJo, FMA or Hunter x Hunter? The answer is obviously no, but I want to see how close people can get.
>Dragon Ball
Power up dick measuring contests
>One Piece
Fallen off ever since Haki was introduced
>MHA
>Jujutsu Kaisen
>Demon Slayer
Minimal strategy in its combat in all three cases. They go for flashy fight scenes to compensate for the lack of substance.

Attached: rGagQEKhG-832OVn1YjxxQcKJfK6sd7_NGxfbG0ok_o.jpg (599x423, 85.42K)

>clashes as well as FMA
lmao
you mean the good guys win in the most boring ways possible with zero tension

what the fuck FMA is doing here? it priorizes physical flashy combat over the actual power system, which in itself is bland as fuck

>They go for flashy fight scenes to compensate for the lack of substance.
And that's a good thing.

Attached: 016.png (1918x1400, 2.47M)

Who is the nigga next to hisoka

>this won't be animated until at least 2025
Please I'm so tired...

Any Forums zoomers wank series they haven't ever seen so they think they are cool

OP Fights were shit even before Haki.

Ueki does superpower clashes better than all of those.

Attached: lou.jpg (700x907, 232.71K)

Mizaistom aka The Milk Man

Attached: 1654021936576.png (276x214, 67.38K)

Similar to HxH (although not on the same level) I would go with Kaiji or Yu-Gi-Oh where the mc actually gets out of trouble (or not) by being clever and using wits to overcome challenges and clashes.

Jojo was always more on the weird funny side rather than actual smart clashes, even more so from part 5 onwards where nothing really makes sense consistently anymore. But if flashy and incredible bizarre moon logic is your thing I would heavily recommend Baki.

If you want something like FMA where it's more about world building and giving characters spot to shine while introducing consistent changes on a grounded level I would recommend To your eternity or chainsawman

On a side note, if clashes are all you care about and you absolutely care little on what goes outside of that, try dobutsu no Kuni (animal land) or killing bites.

user of culture.

Other suggestions I'd have are Undead Unluck and Battle in 5 Seconds. I wouldn't say either is amazing overall, but they scratch the itch of getting into autistic levels of detail over powers and strategy. Better in some ways, since they both abuse have a bit more more focus on abusing ally power combos instead of just focusing on enemies.

Special mention of Talentless Nana, if you want someone with no powers using strategies to overcome people with powers, but the writing does rely on the characters being real idiots at times.

Wow, other people on Any Forums have watched Ueki?
One of my favorite anime. Everyone's powers are so unique. I wish there was more like it.

You dumbass niggers are responding to a rec thread.

So? I want recs too.

>So?
Against the rules.

>Jujutsu Kaisen
>flashy fight scenes to compensate for the lack of substance.
What? If anything, one of JJK's biggest flaws is that the powers and fights are too convoluted.

Attached: hakari domain expansion explained.png (1568x1145, 1.57M)

Ueki fights are really addictive, so many big brain moments. Remember when Carpaccio surrounded Ueki with copies of himself ready to fire lasers but Ueki made a tree to lift himself and got them to wipe each other out?

The magic of LoU is that it can take a guy who's power is that he can turn his forehead into diamond as long as his hands are in his pockets and create an actually interesting battle out of it. Even employing strategies like damaging the opponent's pants so that they have no pockets.
I tried to hunt down the English volumes in physical form a while ago but it's pretty much impossible to get the whole set.

>The magic of LoU is that it can take a guy who's power is that he can turn his forehead into diamond as long as his hands are in his pockets and create an actually interesting battle out of it.
So it's like what the memes say Jojo's fights are.

Jojo powers are creative but can get convoluted while Ueki's are easy to understand but have many tricks you wouldn't expect. Like, one guy has the power to turn cloth into iron and another girl has the power to turn beads into bombs. Then one of their combos involve wrapping beads in the cloth before turning it into an iron boomerang then as it gets close their opponent, turn the iron boomerang back into cloth to release all the bead bombs, catching them off guard and blow up in their face.

>Do any other supernatural battle manga handle superpowers clashes as well as JoJo, FMA or Hunter x Hunter? The answer is obviously no
The answer is actually a yes.

Attached: 1637140619255.png (650x950, 728.04K)