Made in Abyss

The guy who made the Opening directing ep 10 resulted in some sweet, sweet transitions between the past and present.

Attached: nbwnBxp.jpg (2556x1766, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=takushi_koide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Nanachi never allowed to be happy?

Attached: Nanachi sad.jpg (1920x1080, 147.91K)

Because she should leave the abyss and come move in Marulk in my basement. It's happy compared to her current life at least.

What is ASUMOhadi?

Attached: 7436376.jpg (1920x1080, 228.33K)

>Irumyuui's horrific fate disturbed the fuck out of me and made me sick to my stomach
>at the same time understand why Wazukyan and the villagers did what they did, and would've done the same thing in their situation
>don't want to see the villagers get slaughtered since many weren't even part of Ganja and are completely innocent
>at the same time understand why Faputa is so enraged given how she was created and agree that Irumyuui should be put to rest

Who am I supposed to root for? The whole situation is just depressing

Rikos end goals are getting along just fine.

You're supposed to root for Toothpaste tits.

Attached: 1659101224422559.png (3003x2039, 2.83M)

>The Made In Abyss Season 2 Episode 12 release date normally should have been on September 21, 2022. However, on that day the Made In Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun anime had a special program broadcast in its usual TV time slot in Japan.

>The second season’s finale, Made In Abyss Season 2 Episode 12, was released on September 28, 2022. Rather than release Made In Abyss Season 2 Episode 13, the finale was a 1-hour TV special that was also featured as part of a pre-screening event in Japan on September 25, 2022.

So no episode on 21st.

Attached: 8j5V3q7.jpg (2556x2863, 936.79K)

Probably some kind of 'back the fuck off/don't come near me' meaning, given the context

is this guy new in the industry? he did an amazing job in both the opening and the episode as a whole and I hope to see more works of him in the future

Thats the point of the show. Nothing is black and white and everything just exists as part of the setting. There are some clear cut villains but they are rare and the vast majority of the characters are just dealing with what they have to deal with however they can. Its bleak and its cold hearted and the main antagonist is the world itself. Thats part of why its such a great story. There is no mustache twirling bond villain to rally against and no mary sue protagonist to rally behind. Its just characters with their own motivations and morality dealing with eachother and their environment.

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=takushi_koide

I'm surprised that anyone from the original ganja team has the gall to not just accept their deaths here. They've already lived a fairly long time beyond a normal human lifespan, and to begin with were only able to live like this because of what they did to Irumyuui.

Faputa was literally born of Iru's wish for revenge/hatred from what was done to her, seems only fair that they give up their lives to at least SORT of pay back how much they wronged Iru.

> he did the piss chair
nice

Is Faputa a cat, a lemur, a squirrel, a dog or a rabbit?

Tsukushi said he designed her with elements of a sheep in mind, though most fans see her and refer to her moreso as a fluffy moth.

Attached: f8ac1e67635837ec59d_94e4942b_1280.jpg (1177x775, 169.42K)

70% stay away, 20% how could you, 7% is that guy alright and 3% God you look yummy

just checked his works and it seems that it was only the 6th episode he ever directed, what a nice guy

Honestly its all kind of a moot point since it doesnt matter where the design comes from cause it has no plot influence.

meant to

She wasn't created to get vengeance user.

Eh, its still interesting to think about, especially with how it reflects on the personality/background of the character itself.

Main interesting part of Faputa is honestly moreso just that her tail looks like an eternal fortune flower.

she literally has an inborn instinctual desire to destroy the village, its not her only potential purpose, but she WAS born with all the hatred and anger Iru had for the villagers/what happened to her.

... HOLY SHIT

there are no good or bad guys
Wazukyan is not without fault but he did what he had to do.

I wonder if Tsukushi will tweet anything enlightening about this during the last episode.

Oh absolutely its interesting to think about how a characters design shows their personality and such its just a lot of people argue about silly shit like which animal it is like it matters in the slightest. Its far better to look at her character and point out her teeth and claws then show how she acts around reg and then how she acts when she gets into the city. The change in designs and what they mean matter a whole lot there and are actually important. Then you have the mouthbreathers screeching at each other about moths and sheep in the background. Its just silly.

Why don't they just go to the antipode of the Abyss and tunnel in from the other side? Then they reach the bottom of the Abyss without having to take on all the sufferings on the way down. If Reg is impervious to fire then surely he could handle a little swim in the mantle.

>why don't we just dig a hole to china?

We don't have our own Reg.

>I want to have hot lesbian SEXO with Vueko again!

you root for Riko maling it out alive