This bitch killed human beings when she was 4

this bitch killed human beings when she was 4

WTF?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-08 002833.png (462x244, 168.35K)

Isn't goro taniguchi of code gayass part of the staff?

They were just like fire works

Attached: Witch From Mercury S00E01 Prologue.mkv_snapshot_19.27_[2022.09.04_06.37.49].jpg (1920x1080, 186.87K)

freak

Hot, I hope she grows some big tits in the second season

I once made a post on Any Forums.
Asked if anyone had actually killed anyone?
One guy said he put his 1 year old cousin in the trunk of a car the summer he was 6 years old for fun. At the time she thought it was some kind of hide-and-seek.
His cousin was unsurprisingly smothered to death in the car. He didn't tell anyone the truth.
So yes, it's possible to kill someone when you're 4 years old.

It's an average thing in gundam my guy

>space rats
>human

>Implying that anything on Any Forums is real

I hope this is false, because it sounds so sad.

Shut the fuck up feddy

That sound like bullshit because a car trunk aint air tight.

Spacians own this AU earthnoid

I hope not.

t.soul weighed down by gravity.

Smothered would be the wrong method, they could definitely overheat though. I don't imagine a six-year old who didn't know it could kill them correctly knew why. Smothered could also imply they put something on them, which could kill them even if the seal isn't completely airtight, just restrictive enough.

Just like the man himself. Best to start early is what I say.

Attached: mobile-suit-gundam-the-origin-1-v1-437279.jpg (1920x1080, 125.73K)

I dunno what do you mean by murder, all I saw was fireworks for her birthday

Which seems more realistic honestly. Given that megarich chucklefucks like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk want to ditch earth as soon as they can, it seems more likely that the elite would live in space, rather than the dregs. At least until they establish mining colonies.

What I don't really understand is how the bad guy can go over the heads of the entire committee like that. Even if they're all ruthless, it seems weird of them just to kill a brilliant scientist and destroy her technology because one guy said: "I feel like this robot is judging me!"

>after robbing earth of its resources and polluting it to the point of not being able to sustain human life, Bezos and Musk will fuck off to Mars or a space station, and become dystopian space overlords who will send refugees from earth to the moon mines, before they die or get a right for space citizenship, also only the overlords will life a comfortable life, while the citizens live in confined tiny spaces, because space or Mars are incompatible with human life
This will be the future.

I've seen this anime mentioned often lately. I thought it was going to become one of those forgotten shows.

Attached: 1631138322879.jpg (1920x1080, 231.47K)

I mean, it also sounds like bullshit cause how is a one year old going to think anything is anything