What's so bad about this, he's absolutely correct isn't he?

What's so bad about this, he's absolutely correct isn't he?

Attached: 1662385064777524.jpg (2133x1600, 302.68K)

He's right but the delivery is really heavy handed and comes off as pressuring her with "I'm the best you will ever get, why are you hesitating?".

JESUS CHRIST JUST WRITE A NORMAL BOOK FUCK

He was trying to appeal to her. Instead of making her feel good he made her feel bad.

He showed his power level

When will people stop making these threads?

How many times are you going to make this thread?

he's correct on a rational level, but it wouldn't have worked because hina loved someone else

That's the issue, he's trying to use logic to appeal to her.
Women prioritize emotion over logic everytime.

If he really wanted to win her over, he should've made her FEEL he's the right choice, not PROVE that he is.

He is correct, but he could've phrased it better.

Being correct doesn't mean you're right. Being a asshole about objectively correct things will just upset people and make them choose the wrong option out of spite, which is bad if you're trying to get people to listen to you.

He's might be right, but he's being an objective asshole about it. And nobody wants to marry an objective asshole.

Emotions are important in a relationship, user.

If you want to treat marriage like a professional contract with no real emotion then you should probably make that clear to the person you're dating early on. Feels like most people don't view dating/marriage as some purely objective transactional system and actually want to, yknow, have a good emotional relationship with their significant other.

Also I really have no idea what the guy is expecting to come of all these backhanded comments/obvious manipulation attempts, including jabbing at her age, job, and bringing her mother into it as some kind of guilt trip. Anyone with literally any social skills would know that saying all this shit in the manner he says it would do nothing but alienate the other person, regardless of gender.

Attached: 214214121252151.png (209x276, 15.45K)

Women don't have real emotions.

that'd be like me calling you a virgin loser who will die alone
it's true but I would still look like a dick doing it

Roastie

he is an asshole and she is a doormat, both are at fault

Post the follow up image where he gets btfo.

Or spend 500+ posts coping with your personal failures by ranting about how much you hate women.

No.

Attached: 0594604597.jpg (1456x1078, 234.88K)

>Also I really have no idea what the guy is expecting to come of all these backhanded comments/obvious manipulation attempts, including jabbing at her age, job, and bringing her mother into it as some kind of guilt trip
Being "nice" to a woman will drive her to cheat on you with some ex-con because he treats her like shit which is what women really want

user even if you're completely right if you act like a sociopath nobody will like you and it undermines your point.