Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

How come she mogs every single female in Bort?

Attached: mommy ino.jpg (4228x4269, 1.72M)

SP got raided by Inofags

Kill yourself narutard.

Let’s see if this thread catches on. I don’t think the usual bortfags have been active much today. Thread 1 died just shy of 500.

Anyway I like Ino, she’s arguably more useful than Sakura in Boruto.

>she’s arguably more useful than Sakura in Boruto
In being a glorified telephone?

Not when Hanabi exists

I haven't read/watched a single Boruto chapter, is Sasuke still the best character?

Yes. More useful than Sakura

Lol no. He’s indirectly the cause of a lot of the conflicts (like taking Boruto to the fight with Momoshiki). He’s a bad mentor to Boruto and a bad husband to Sakura and a bad father to Sarada. He’s basically a deadbeat dad he has chosen to mentor his friend’s son over his own daughter.

The best written character in the manga is probably Kawaki (maybe Amado). Expand to the anime though and you’ve got Himawari. Momoshiki is cool too.

Himawari and Sarada look better than this hag

So she's been reduced to the Hinata now?

Midriff

Attached: 1646618521600.jpg (869x470, 33.73K)

Inofags are a bunch of hipsters who simping for a loud, useless female character, but are too ashamed to simp for Sakura, so they simp for a blonde discount version of the character.

The very first time we see Ino in action she gets humiliated by Zaku, before her fight with Sakura her own teammates doubt she would win and her one and only ability gets countered by Sakura's schizophrenia, then they have a tie. Her character arc was being a one-off rival for Sakura, get immediately surpassed by her, realize she sucks at combat and is shit until she assumes her role of a glorified telephone like another user said. Garbage ass character and masturbatory fuel for an exhausted hand.

Attached: slut.jpg (997x507, 187.54K)

Cutest couple. Best couple.

Attached: CU-ZnzaUsAAI5sJ.jpg (1024x1016, 221.08K)

I still like her

At least they're not hinatatards.

>Hinata out of nowhere
Cope, Kenchi

Hinata atleast gets some forced moments, Ino doesn't even have that on top of ending up with discount Sasuke.

That's not KawaHima

Attached: keyvisual.jpg (2840x4000, 860.4K)

Midriff + reasonably sized but still huge knockers. That's it.

dont care still going to fap to ino because she's hot

yes basically