New FKMT anime when?

New FKMT anime when?

Attached: 1662590065971834.png (612x659, 399.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irmJFSi6yFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hoping soon, I would love a Strongest Man Kurosawa anime or Kaiji Season 3.

Gin to Kin is in production. My dad works at Madhouse.

Attached: 0088-017.jpg (800x1200, 389.12K)

I'm waiting for Zero part 3

is akagi autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=irmJFSi6yFs

my dad works at nintendo and said Ten is production.

Akagi is, overall, a decent series. Not great. The best part comes from the second half of the Washizu mahjong arc, when Washizu returns to the table to finish playing the game. Every great moment from the series is there, and the anime ends exactly when this greatness start.

Hopefully they finish animating it. Akagi S2 would be my favorite anime ever and an obvious 11/10 anime.

Attached: washizu revival.jpg (1689x1200, 935.94K)

Akagi is great though, even if you're right that the stronger parts are from after the anime.

Ten is a 10

>kaiji season 3 abandoned and only small cuts of it are only on pachinko.
>Akagi anime wasnt even finished, the ending was literally "then akagi spent all night playing old vampire dude and won the end"
>Strongest Man Kurosawa will never get a anime because it would be too kino for normies to understand.
>everything else is not popular enough for a adaptation
face it FKMT bros.... its over

I don't know how you can possibly read Akagi and not come to the obvious conclusion that he is

>knows human nature and spirit better than all the other characters combined
>autistic
What?

>The entire epilogue bit with him travelling with his old co worker and acting like an autist at every turn
>Not autistic

Autistic just means intelligent to the average user.

>Akagi-san, it's awkward when you try to speak to a waiter and he doesn't hear you
>"Yeah, definitely autistic"
Why focus only on that and not all the times where he inspires people with his words and how much he's understood about them and their lives?

>tfw filtered by mahjong

Attached: 1656146210469.jpg (1280x960, 145.28K)

It's easy. Google the rules, google the words that sound weird. Play mahjong soul, they have a neat tutorial.

Pic related lists all the hands possible, points value and other stuff. Don't try to learn it all right here, just keep it around so that when you see a character say "Yesss, I won a Ching Pling Nik Nong hand", you can tell this means "my hand has a half flush!"

Attached: 1645695942751.jpg (3000x2400, 1.25M)

I wonder about the timeline when Gin to Kin wasn't axed due to hentai..

Hey now, Zero was popular enough to get a live action drama

How would fkmt have written other famous manga moments, like raoh vs toki?

it also has a pachinko anime