Even though it's not a harem and Kazuma and the fans hate Darkness and Aqua and Yunyun...

Even though it's not a harem and Kazuma and the fans hate Darkness and Aqua and Yunyun, why are these girls not allowed to find legitimate love interests of their own? The author and the audience don't care about anyone but Megumin, anyways.
There are other characters like Dust out there, right?

Attached: 1635213891410.png (814x1087, 1.3M)

>Darkness
Still has feelings for Kazuma

>Aqua
Might as well be asexual

>Yunyun
That's too low of a blow for even Vanir.

Also, there's only like four male characters other than Kazuma.

I mean the real reason. You know these characters are all merely written this way to make Megumin look better

That's a pretty dumb thing to say.

But it's the truth. Megumin's LN spinoff highlights it.

That only proves she's popular, not that the rest of the cast are written to accommodate her.

Because I don't want to get cucked.

The way characters are written in the spinoff LN. The formula is boiled down to its bare essentials.

Seethe retard

I assure you at the very least Aqua has supporters.

Yes, my bad for attempting to look at this isekai "parody" critically for once.

Explosions fleshed out Yunyun plenty, and as for Con't "making her look better", I won't even agree to disagree because you're just straight-up wrong.

Attached: oops.png (945x534, 69.69K)

Yes, Yunyun does exist solely to make Megumin look better

You mean the girl who learned Intermediate Magic while Megumin hesitated to give Explosion a backseat?

Remember how Megumin met up with Yunyun at Alcanretia as she was trying to help scam people into joining for the Axis cult to get by? Not a "good look" I'd say.

Purityfags are rabid, not worth the risk.

It's the same stupid argument as Monogatari. "Oh no, the other girls don't count because he has a girlfriend." Of course it's a fucking harem in all but name. The interactions are pretty much the same as your average isekai harem.

Exactly. It's impossible reasoning with the dense fucks who take it all at face value.

This.

It’s beyond obnoxious how every character lost their role and screentime so Megumin could get shoehorned in more and more and more. Absolutely killed the WN for me- I had some hopes the LN would do better but, nope. Even kept the terrible ending.

>very character lost their role and screentime
How so? If anything, more characters got time in the spotlight in the second half rather than focusing on one particular character.

fr though Aqua might lose her status as a goddess by mating a mortal. Kazuma canonically wants to fuck Darkness senseless, and Yunyun is a gag character desu.