The state of Any Forums when this was airing

>the state of Any Forums when this was airing
Will it ever happen again?

Attached: 1655638762690.png (266x375, 173.84K)

I hope so. I seriously miss those threads full of shitposting and baits also the Jiangshi bird schizo, Michlan. Please take me back

Idiots from other boards raid Any Forums all the time.

god karling in the franks user was a hero and made the first like 5 or so episodes kino, fuck nishigori and fuck NIGGER for trying to make gunbuster 80 times and failing all but once.

It was a perfect storm of a lot of things
>anime original, so you can't read the source to know what was going to happen
>studio trigger so a lot of people would check it out regardless
>mecha action, so it isn't just mundane SoL
>coupled with a lot of romance character drama that really brought out the shitposting
>great build up in the middle that got everyone hyped
>poor execution ending that fueled even more shitposting

Hope not. But it could well this fall or winter.

>Will it ever happen again?
Missed SnK ending?

Attached: This+is+not+the+first+man+ive+seen+who+abuses+_e1f4118e974e3b02ea9f394d9230e2d6.png (326x246, 54.83K)

Can’t wait to see it get adapted

>But it could well this fall or winter.
whats happening this fall and winter?
SnK ending was a shitfest, but it wasn't a 2 season long shit fest. And the adaption of the ending won't be as impactful because everyone knows what's going to happen.

Pic related could definitely do something similar.

Attached: 1658198764135.jpg (4000x4000, 715.48K)

Alright, fine
Dragonball Super: Jiren vs Goku

The board went straight to the meat grinder

Attached: 1653809986139.jpg (1629x1059, 209.9K)

>babbys first meme show

shit anime

Definition of "forced shitstorms".
Unlike something like Code Geass or Valvrave, the constant Franxx threads were obviously made by a handful of people every week instead of it being an organic board-wide meltdown.

Shinzo Abe is dead so we're never getting a terrible fascist birthrate propaganda anime to laugh at again

>Unlike something like Code Geass

Attached: 1642992273358.jpg (1263x4806, 543.96K)

Happens every season.

Old fag larper mad he wasn’t there

maybe not two seasons long but 137-138-139 were two of the shittiest months ever on this board

Not likely because large budget ambitious originals are too risky for studios and there is a not insignificant crowd including many in Any Forums who hate originals and would rather have safe "good" sequels and adaptations. Heck, the sentiment right now is originality is worthless, execution is everything bullshit that is pervasive with zoomers

>Heck, the sentiment right now is originality is worthless, execution is everything bullshit that is pervasive with zoomers
What’s wrong with that?

I miss zorome eyes poster

How come she never procreated?
Even the fat fuck who got cucked had like 4 kids with some baker qt and got over his oneitis

Attached: 066faf6968a0d20d5e72aee65919d093.jpg (619x620, 37.6K)

i would say Lycoris Recoil is pretty much the same, but yeah the spam is not as bad as with Franxx
when it was airing the board was literally unusable every saturday, it was filled with 0-3 reply threads and 1-2 generals
i dont know if there is anyone that would want this back