Girl Who Leapt Through Time & Summer Wars

Just bought both these films knowing little about them besides one of them having time travel. What should I expect?

Attached: films.jpg (1283x902, 368.89K)

If you bought them blind, just watch them blind

>What should I expect?
Go back to whatever shithole you can)me from, subhuman

summer wars is lighthearted fun

What is your opinion on Digimon?

nice time. both are greats

>bought

Girl who lept through time is pretty bad but Summer Wars is excellent.

TGWLTT is better than Summer Wars, and Summer Wars is just a mediocre remake of Digimon: Children's War Game

That is incorrect.
The Girl who lept through time is bad and Summer Wars is good.

>Summer Wars
How did the director get away with making FOUR (4) of the same fucking movie?

There was Digimon, Summer Wars, and Belle. When did he remake the same movie a fourth time?

Just watch them faggot holy shit. Are you an infant? Do you need everyone to make airplane noises so you'll open your retard mouth?

Other way around.

Girl Who Leapt Through Time is fun but has lots of magic skirt bullshit while Summer Wars is the second Digimon movie (or the second part of the dub movie) but it's 3 times as long and full of romcom padding.

Who the FUCK would say "What should I expect" before watching something? Just watch it retard.

Children's Wargame has a great pacing that elevates the stakes of stopping the nuclear missiles. Summer Wars has so much padding that it actually detracts from the A line story

>Bought movie
>Give me a rundown or what my opinion should be before I watch it
Unironically die. You are not human.

summer wars is all about the padding, the plot was always meaningless red herring

Wy did you buy them blind?
Fortunately I think you will you enjoy both movies. I think Girl Who Leapt Through Time is really good imo. Summer Wars was alright. I liked when they were in Oz, but there were way too many plot conveniences for me to say it was a really good movie.

Op here, just finished watching them. Rather enjoyed them both.
Did not see the twist near the end of Girl Who Leapt Through Time coming so credit to that. Also like the family dynamics of Summer Wars.
By the way, this is the first time I'm reading the thread since my initial post. I just wanted to provoke a reaction and see what others thought of it. Seemed to work.