Who is your anime gf?

Who is your anime gf?

Attached: 1644943773674.png (500x350, 127.56K)

ur mom

Blast from the fucking past

why are murrilards so cringe?

Renji's wife is really cute

>graphic design is my passion

what year is this?

tranny meme

soulful meme

Go back

ancient meme

Anyways, , please listen to me. It's really related to this thread.

I went to Any Forums a while ago; you know, anime and manga? Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in. Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "NO LUCKY STAR ALLOWED" written on it. Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots. You, don't come to Any Forums just for shounen, fool. It's only some moe, M-O-E for crying out loud. There are even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some shounen, huh? How fucking nice.

"Alright, daddy's gonna watch some One Piece." God I can't bear to watch. You people, I'll give you 1.1 gigs of lolicon if you get out of those seats. Any Forums should be a bloody place.That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place. Women and children should screw off and stay home.

Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "I'll just stream it." Who in the world streams nowadays, you moron?I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to stream it?" I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour. Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "download it"? Coming from an Any Forums veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, K-ON. That's right, K-ON. This is the vet's way of eating. K-ON means more moe than content. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key. And then, it's great. This is nut bladder breaking. However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the mods from next time on; it's a double-edged sword. I can't recommend it to amateurs. What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with Lucky Star.

ninibros...

i don't post my waifu here because of the ""people"" here.

I miss pre-irony internet

God I miss these memes, fuck redditards and fuck twittertroons

I don't get it.

Why are you all acting strange towards OPs pic? I have the best girlfriend of all.

Attached: 1518962880375.jpg (966x1011, 153.19K)

Ready for her naked ass to be censored once again in the remake?

Attached: Even Rukia.jpg (656x445, 72.98K)

now why would disney do something like that?

Attached: disneywhy.png (765x844, 558.79K)

Excel

Sadly yes
Uma was the superior Magipoka girls IMO

Attached: umapachira .jpg (3382x2314, 1.26M)