Vinland Manga

First 14 volumes was honestly god tier best stuff I've ever read. How did such a strong starting manga end up slowly turning so bad. :'(

Attached: 91KS3nAZfRL.jpg (1650x2250, 803.49K)

I stopped reading after he became a farmer boy.

Authors running out of ideas towards the end isn't exactly new

>First 14 volumes was honestly god tier best stuff I've ever read.
Sounds like it's time to read your second manga ever.

It's tough when you peak with your first arc, everything else is not comparable

Honestly no lie Vinland was that good I had to read the manga and boy did it disappoint. Only anime that's been just as good for me is Mushoku Tensei so am reading the light novel. God I hope it doesn't also turn to shit.

Attached: download.jpg (512x512, 44.15K)

>Author wanted to know more
>travels to Sweden because nips are naive
>sjws brainwash him
>vikings bad everyone bad except good people, make peace not war
Rotten and now we have disne* saga. It's crashing and the anime didn't help

Japs just being Japs. Strong start / middle part and then a gradual nosedive in quality as they're running out of good material

Too true, saw page on manga were he wrote how women good men bad. How can an author make such complex chad characters like Askeladd think so simple sjw minded.

Good news user, I had the same experience with Vinland Sage but so far I'm 18 Volumes into MT and it's even better than the anime and stays good, although some spots don't scratch that adventure itch.

Getting older is hard on people.

Sweden? Wasn't it Iceland? They're the ones that ended up with most of the old cultural texts preserved.

Thank god I can read MT without wishing I hadn't like VS. Thank you sir.

Best character died and it started focusing more on one of the worst, and then even more bad ones were introduced.

Attached: final-fantasy-mood-change.gif (264x240, 2.89M)

just look at Thorkell's daughter

Attached: 490 × 646 .png (490x646, 321.23K)

I don't know what delusional ignorance pill you've swalloed, but Sweden isn't anymore SJW than the US or any othe place in the world.
Sounds like you judge things too much on loud minorities.

So what exactly is so bad about the rest of the manga?

It's pretty obvious that the farm arc was the goal the whole time, and the rest is the author struggling to come up with things for his now complete protagonist to do. Vinland Saga is much better story if you stop after the farm arc and treat the first trip to Iceland as an epilogue.

I do believe they should have stooped after best character died, it went meh after that

>I do believe they should have stooped after best character died
Who? Askeladd? Not even the best character. He's fucking overrated as hell.

then who is your choice ?