One Piece

Do you think she will join the sh fleet now or what?

Attached: Boa.Hancock.full.3749022.png (771x1174, 956.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/e7ZJOK2bWy3
youtu.be/GsfycTIcG1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carrot for Nakama!

Attached: 1659723472270094.jpg (1684x1191, 354.95K)

He will return

Attached: 2a94461ed866089fc3f03ab6ec4d5e70.png (931x1280, 199.26K)

Attached: 15.webm (1920x1080, 2.64M)

I sure hope so. Arlong, Kuro and Krieg

Attached: Joining Pirate King’s crew.jpg (1492x1642, 965.23K)

>Carrot wasn't in 1057 it means she's in the crate!
>Carrot wasn't in 1058 it means she's in the crate!
>Carrot wasn't in 1059 it means she's in the crate!
>Carrot wasn't in 1060 it means she's in the crate!
>Carrot wasn't in 1099 it means she's in the crate!

Attached: 1618717442607.gif (600x338, 776.25K)

decided to pick this back up since people said hype shit is happening
where did all the yamatofags go?
what's up with the carrotfag spam? did i miss something? did she get jinbe'd?

Attached: 1613126804669.png (593x671, 497.38K)

U.T.A.
U.T.A.
U.T.A.
U.T.A.
U.T.A.

Attached: FbYBYMlacAI2cZB.jpg (1255x2048, 164.88K)

Carrot is a bad character

There is no difference between these two images and if you think there is you are a mental acrobat. Go ahead and post the "differences between furries and kemofurries" image that proves that furries and kemo are the same thing with a different name now.

Attached: furshitter.png (1004x912, 1.24M)

She's going to meet up with Luffy. This means she'll be there for the final arc.

I think the straw hat fleet is a done deal though. No one else is joining. Boa's just independently going to meet up with Luffy.

SEX PLS I NEED IT

Nami? Has FAT tits.

Attached: __nami_one_piece_drawn_by_yotsumi_shiro__45c3f817ec7a3ba256b5e56f29a1108f.jpg (2892x4096, 2.19M)

Attached: Everyone has their moment.jpg (795x863, 359.84K)

>where did all the yamatofags go
Yamato is confirmed to be staying

My Queen, my Goddess, my muse

Attached: nami.png (1358x1988, 902.41K)

Waiting for Yamato to take her place as Oden.

Attached: FcDaHApWQAIxX-f.jpg (859x900, 164.34K)

Carrotfags have been goalposting and coping all the way since she got deconfirmed in 1056.
The funny part is, they are not coping NEARLY as hard as yamatroons.

Attached: ONE.PIECE.full.2640717.png (1563x1361, 1.9M)

Attached: Dawn of the World.jpg (1520x1191, 698.21K)

strawpoll.com/polls/e7ZJOK2bWy3

>Stop talking about Yamato and Carrot

Attached: bari crush.png (1280x637, 997.36K)

>Why Zoro, Nami, Usopp, etc. will join
Because Luffy wanted them to and they did.

>Why Carrot will join
CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE CRATE
STOWAWAY STOWAWAY STOWAWAY STOWAWAY STOWAWAY STOWAWAY STOWAWAY
JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA JUGOYA
OTSUKIMI OTSUKIMI OTSUKIMI OTSUKIMI OTSUKIMI OTSUKIMI OTSUKIMI OTSUKIMI
YEAR OF THE RABBIT YEAR OF THE RABBIT YEAR OF THE RABBIT YEAR OF THE RABBIT
WHY DID LUFFY SAY PEDRO WHY DID LUFFY SAY PEDRO WHY DID LUFFY SAY PEDRO
NEXT CHAPTER FOR SURE NEXT CHAPTER FOR SURE NEXT CHAPTER FOR SURE

Attached: 1662521479476070.png (1280x720, 842.98K)

Attached: Keep moving forward.jpg (1870x798, 661.3K)

"What was the purpose of Yamato?"
Well, let's discuss facts.

Fact: Oda didn't forget Carrot.
Many think he did, but he drew a specific scene with her, in the same chapter the SH left their goodbyes to their beloved companions and Yamato.

Fact: Carrot isn't insignificant enough to not deserve goodbyes.
Carrot travelled with the SH for +200 Chapters. In global popularity poll, she made the Top 10. She was important enough to be made Zou's leader, a country so intimately tied with Wano and the lore of JoyBoy. If she was insignificant, Oda wouldn't have given her a scene where the Dukes appoint her a leader, instead he'd have given us a cover story showing her as the new Duchess.

Fact: Oda gave Carrot all the reasons to join.
Oda went out of his way to show us crew interactions with Carrot, unique personality traits and quirks, to establish her as a unique and competent, but not overpowered fighter, with a powerful yet well-balanced gimmick. He then specifically had Pedro die, later making sure we know She inherited his will. (To bring about the Dawn of the World)

Fact: Carrot's contributions were NOT very important in WCI/Wano.
Oda could've cut Carrot out with some minor tweaks and the result would have been the same. So, this time we ask "What was the purpose of Carrot?"

Fact: Oda hid Carrot from us, replacing her with Yamato.
In Wano, Carrot all but vanished, AFTER Oda had established her as a potential new Strawhat candidate. He then brought in Yamato, a flashy character with such a concept it seemed like she was made to grab your attention. The backstory, unique devil fruit, design, connections to Ace, CoC, Kaido's son... She was a Nakamafaggot's wet dream. But she didn't join. Why? What WAS her purpose?

Yamato was a red herring.

Oda brought in Yamato specifically to distract. To make you think she'd join. Her entire existence was fanservice, merchandise and most importantly, to make you forget Carrot.
Oda didn't forget. He just tried to make sure you did.

Attached: 1660855632042835.jpg (820x608, 95.19K)

holy kek

>the fish is the best helmsman

Crew's FULL
Trio's FULL
Robin's FULL

Attached: 1661275046126680.png (800x520, 397.46K)

after being ultimately BTFO yamatofags went full silent and lurk in shadows and only post when spoilers mention yamato (usually fake ones)
this week they are lucky and now they pretend like luffy inviting yamato to the crew is super huge success while in fact yamato will not be seen in manga for tens of chapters and they all were certain she would join at the end of wano lmao

carrotfags are annoying spammers who can never shut up
carrot is back to zou, but they are delusional and unless they see carrot somewhere they will keep with this cancerous posting

Attached: 1660505585142584.jpg (750x486, 225.47K)

>strawman
Nope. Not gonna work

Carrots chances actually went up this chapter
Yamato=Vivi
Carrot=Robin

>where did all the yamatofags go?
They're back to being Carrotchuds like they were before.

Damn carrotfags got annoying

Attached: 1019-018.jpg (784x1145, 206.25K)

Attached: Reminded of Pedro’s Words.jpg (333x426, 83.87K)

this is true, and it gets more annoying with every thread.

>user! CREW'S FULL! ACCEPT THE REALITY AND MOVE ON!

Attached: 1662546893576.jpg (1280x720, 102.64K)

Dios mio. That is ugly as fuck. Yamatroons had shit taste.

checked

Attached: 1617116439421.jpg (1280x722, 44.33K)

Attached: P.png (495x774, 197.22K)

>tfw would rather lick Yamato's unwiped asshole than Carrot's

They always have been, but I think Neko and Inu finally sending her back to Zou was the final straw for most of them. Most of them snapped and are now mentally broken

>ODA FORGOT
>ODA DOESN’T CARE
Huh, that’s weird. If he didn’t care he would have Luffy or someone casually mention that they said goodbye to the Minks along with Carrot, or better yet, show the Minks along with Carrot in the 1057 goodbye. But he didn’t do that.
>W-well the minks were absent too so-
Yes, if Oda had included the Minks in the 1057 goodbye but no Carrot, it would be TOO fucking obvious that she hid away on the Sunny. This was done so you can keep guessing. There were numerous ways Oda could have silenced the Carrot crowd just like he did for OTama, Momonosuke, Kin’emon, and Yamato but he didn’t.

There’s a reason why 1058-1059 haven’t totally deconfirmed Carrot. 1058 begins shortly after the water fall crash, which makes Carrot appearing now not out of place. SHs only appear in a flashback in 1059. carrot did not reveal herself until well after they were some distance away from Zunesha the last time.

Attached: “Oda forgot”.jpg (888x1269, 424.25K)

gross, proper hygiene is important

Double checked

Attached: 1629544113688.jpg (553x773, 107.75K)

I need to see a "Crew's Closed" edit with Jinbe.

>I didn't know the difference between kemono and kemonomimi, and had to have it explicitly pointed out to me
Okay, dumbass.

>*AHEM*
>Crew's full! Sorry! That'll teach you to wish for my death, look how it turned out for S4nji.

Attached: 1659881406485.jpg (960x1280, 107.4K)

Yamatofags left when she was deconfirmed. After that Carrotfags went ballistic, because TECHNICALLY Carrot isn't deconfirmed. We saw a scene in which she was clearly unsure of a proposition made for her to lead Zou, and we didn't see her after that. She didn't get a goodbye, despite others getting one. But we did see Luffy sitting on a specific crate that we saw being carried to the ship. And Carrot did stowaway once before, and the Dukes did it twice. Now the SH left Wano, but chronologically, we're still just outside Wano's waters, and we haven't seen Carrot since. So no visual confirmation = theoretical possibility of being on the ship as a stowaway.

Also, Anti-carrotfags keep riling the Carrotfags and then complaining about the backslash.

Attached: 10 crewmates should be about enough.png (1280x952, 997.6K)

EVERYTHING involving Carrot from the time she spoke with Inuarashi and Nekomamushi should have set off alarm bells in your head that something isn’t right.
The fact that…
>The dukes specifically bring up the time Carrot spent with the crew AS WELL as Pedro’s will (which by the way EVERYONE knows wasn’t to remain behind as the guardian of Zou, so you can cope or create any type of mental gymnastics you want with that)
>Wanda noting how this was the DUKES decision (what about Carrot’s?)
>Carrot being very against said decision and her response to it all being left ambiguous
>Oda making sure to have Momonosuke bring great emphasis on the time he spent with the crew as a justification for his anger towards Luffy and Oda giving Kin, Momo, Yamato, and Tama (these characters ALL being popular nakama candidates by fans) a proper goodbye yet leaving out Carrot
>1058 taking place just MOMENTS after the waterfall crash as the ship is still outside of Wano territory
If Carrot was definitely meant to be ruled out, Oda could have VERY easily included her in the goodbye. Even IF you want to use the excuse (or cope, let’s be honest here) that he just didn’t care, he could have included Carrot in a single panel with no dialogue giving the SHs one last garchu.

Like it just baffles my mind how you can’t see what Oda is doing here, again unless of course you do and you don’t want to accept it. I mean fuck dude Neko and Inu being stowaways (twice I might add) were clear references to Carrot.

Attached: Kingsbird Carrot.png (2310x1530, 3.58M)

God forbid a character have any value outside of nakamafaggotry

Attached: chpper.gif (450x480, 1.9M)

Reminder that Orlumbus is more of a Strawhat than Carrot or Yamato.

>because TECHNICALLY Carrot isn't deconfirmed
She just didn't get a goodbye.

too many words

>I am officially declaring this a Yamato-free and Carrot-free thread!

Attached: akainu.jpg (602x339, 39.89K)

I still have hope there's no way Luffy can actually reject Carrot when she asks to join

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: FcDFJlEWQAA_MSd.png (254x360, 167.25K)

Huh, these seem like legitimate reasons to me.

What are the Yamatroons talking about?

It's amazing how much seething a singular panel can cause.

Attached: stay.jpg (256x307, 34.73K)

You sound underage.

Yeah, but she still wasn't seen accepting or denying, and we don't know her whereabouts since that scene. We simply don't know. So she isn't deconfirmed.

>tfw would rather lick Bonney’s unwashed feet than Nami’s

Does anyone still unironically believe that Yamato is joining?
Feels like her storyline just concluded this chapter

Unless you are [vivi, tama, yamato, momo, kinemon, someone else who gets a n-pass from luffy], the crew is fucking full and you need to stop being delusional.

Attached: main-qimg-e8242e361009b64a767e3690ce2b3c15-lq.jpg (602x339, 36.07K)

>YOU GUYS DONT HAVE REASONS FOR WHY CARROT IS ACTING OUT AS A STOWAWAY AGAIN
>Here you go.
>TOO MANY WORDS
Yamatrannies, everyone.

Carrot is going back to Zou to be its leader. She was reluctant but she'll do it. Why are Carrot furfags so in denial?

>..................................................luffy...................................

Attached: s465.jpg (910x512, 30.02K)

Eh, I want to lick Yamato's asshole clean like her personal bidet. Ideally she would have a chocolate based diet though.

Carrot not deconfirmed OR confirmed.
Her staying makes less sense story-wise than her joining.
End of speech.

one is a fucker in a autist suit and other is character looking exactly as it's supposed to be

Where THE FUCK is Gaban?

Post Cute and Canon

Attached: 1659915297671743.jpg (724x434, 29.98K)

>Also, Anti-carrotfags keep riling the Carrotfags and then complaining about the backslash.
well, you got one thing right

I think you'd be more comfortable on Any Forums my furry friends.

If you can't summarize your argument in a few sentences, it isn't worth reading

besides that, it's not like I care about Carrot or Yamato

>Because Luffy wanted them to
He said the same to Yamato, didn't he?

>Hey, Carrot. So we’ve decided that you will be the new leader.
>Wait hu-
>Yup.
>Bu-
>Don’t worry you’ll have Wanda and Shishilian with you to support you.
>Yeah bu-
>It’s the King’s decision, Carrot.
>That’s right. Well, good luck!
>Scene transitions away
Yamatofags actually fell for Oda’s bait.

Attached: Smugbun.jpg (1280x704, 99.9K)

>Government now weaponizing Clone Lunarian/Robot hybrid super soldiers to kill people
Just when I thought this manga couldn't get any weirder, imagine getting fucked up by a robot that looks like you when you were like 10 but way cooler

Day 2 of the Yamatroon seethe, it seems.
Falseflagging by spamming Carrot now seems to be their main shitpost fuel as of now.

Why would she, shes an empress if anything luffy would be working with her with a letter of marque but oda cant write for shit but at least he draws weird titties which is all he needs anyway

They're extremely butthurt about Yamato staying and even more so of Carort not being deconfirmed, meaning she stayed in the running for a longer time. They're unable to cope with the fact that Carrot still has a chance as far as we know it.
(Also there's some schizo tamapedo here who keeps shitting on Carrot too, thinking that Tama will join instead because he doesn't realize her role in Wano as Yamato's thematic counterpart.)

It sounds like the user wants to see more Carrot posted, that's why he keeps arguing his headcanon.

Attached: query.gif (268x180, 560.38K)

>Said the increasingly nervous Carrot furfag 20 chapters on

>luffy
you mean
>..........................................................................................ruffi............................................

Attached: 2148b2cb6f066291cbe1712e2ed4ec21.jpg (426x615, 72.3K)

Those fucking arms. Christ, that is horribly designed.

>Yamatofags actually fell for Oda’s bait.
AGAIN.

Attached: 1661875092192897.png (760x922, 895.35K)

Attached: 1662050154865427.png (1334x750, 3.38M)

The crew is FULL.

Attached: 1661327251940299.jpg (608x504, 70.85K)

Attached: ONE.PIECE.600.2746026.jpg (600x411, 40.18K)

Imagine using a board about anime and manga, and being completely ignorant about popular terminology. And then imagine that person trying to get other people to listen.

Carrot was never promised to be a Strawhat you degenerates. You created that idea in your heads. She was just an important Mink character who Oda tried to give some resolution to by giving her a high position as leader of the minks. She wasn't sure because she thought she sucked not because she didn't want it. Until the Dukes told her about Pedro's will and you see her reconsider. Cope, mald, and seethe you fucking brainlets.

>Says the Yamatroon after trying to cope with his useless character

Attached: 1661536694080055.jpg (750x335, 152.96K)

Nami sissies.....

Attached: the better girl won.webm (720x720, 2.07M)

Where are JOBnks island level feats?

Please understand, they're used to just spamming "IM ODEN AND JOINING" they can't handle anything more than caveman sentences.

What if the Marines actually try to scout out the rabbit?

Attached: marine rabbit.jpg (480x360, 40.29K)

>Yamatroon who believed Yamato would join because she said so
KEK

Attached: luffykek.jpg (1280x720, 101.7K)

Why do I think Tama will join? Well, she asked Luffy to be his Nakama next time they met and he accepted. She's also an orphan that developed a closer relationship with the crew than any non-nakama character ever did.

Meanwhile:

Attached: 1647784371449.jpg (234x132, 9.53K)

where did the meme of shanks saying luffy spam come from i can understand hakiman and racist shanks but this just boggles my mind.
*I've mistyped the captcha like 3 times.

Attached: 1655162876159.png (484x489, 561.75K)

Does anyone want to talk about One piece?

Attached: Fbpl6ZoaAAAq_tS.jpg (768x1024, 120.27K)

Go ahead, post that image that describes furries and kemo being the same thing in all areas but kemo being perverts user. Go ahead and post it in this thread full of Carrot perverts. I dare you.

Oda should have given vivi or yamato the role of lookout as well then.
Instead he gave the only viable role left in the crew to a character that he apparently plans on abandoning. It's deliberately misleading.

Kek

Literally had to STOP THE COUNT to have Robin win.

youtu.be/GsfycTIcG1M

3DPD shit vs. a cute 2D fictitious bun.

Are you retarded? Waste of digits.

lmao i forgot yamatofags using this pic all the time
i remember one time that this one faggot made 20 copies of this pic and used them many times in one thread telling everyone that they are delusional and that she's in

i must start using it now when talking to yamatofags

Attached: 1661464801923948.jpg (1200x780, 183.82K)

Now why don’t we all just calm down

Attached: pap.jpg (434x528, 115.43K)

Carrotfag or not, can we just agree that it feels weird for Oda to end Carrot's arc by having Shishillian and Wanda twist the meaning of Pedro's will so that they can force her to rule Zou?

LUUUUFFY~

Attached: 67389.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

>B-But Yamatroons
I hate both those characters and Yamatroons are the same as Carrotfags, falseflagging Yamatroon.

Still waiting for a decent argument on why Carrot can't join.

Sorry bro, Yamatroons are too busy shitting their diapers and ruining these threads because they can't cope with the reality that she's staying.

Am a Yamatofag but still rooting for Carrot to come out of that crate.

Attached: Do you.jpg (100x100, 5.05K)

i think it's from after marineford when he was saying to luffy to not be afraid of crying or some shit like this
in anime it was huge pause with slides of people crying and unconsious luffy and then on shanks who would be like
>.........rufi........
with another pause before he started talking again

No one cares about Trannyrot