Jujutsu kaisen

Jujutsu kaisen is most overrated anime/manga I've ever seen. Clasic trash story, cliche characters, horrible ost. Why do people like this shit so much?

Attached: indir.jpg (183x275, 13.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6riDJMI-Y8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never heard of it

becasue is way better than your favourite Yuri manga that's why

still better than chainsaw mid

>Why do people like this shit so much?
Style, Paranormal theme, ad main girl is hot, also music is good

youtube.com/watch?v=6riDJMI-Y8U

The zoomers that missed out on Naruto getting their own fill of shonenshit with slightly more gore etc. For anyone that watched more than 10 anime, this gets old

I like nobara

>I've ever seen
good now watch more than 1 anime

>I like nobara
>main girl is hot
you gay?

both are mid

Dumb take. Some of us just like shonen.

why is liking nobara gay

You ever play the game where you stick a thumb in your ass and mouth and then switch? (JJK readers hate when someone does this)

Compare it to actual trash like Black Clover, Fairy Tail, etc. and you'll see why.

Is that Kakashi top right ?

>hourglass figure with big boobs
>gay

no user, you're the one that's gay

Attached: 354y4.png (185x499, 69.28K)

If you think JJK is trash remember to buy as many volumes as possible, this means that JJK cringe readers can't buy the volumes (they'll be very upset)

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x441, 46.42K)

Probably because she isn't a demure, useless pink girl breathing air for the sole purpose of sucking the cock of the protagonist.

Yes.

now post the manga design

sakura was more useul than shitbara will ever be

How?
Birthing Sarada doesn't count.

a healer will always be more useful than a fighter who never wins

Most people will agree that at times some of the characters are pointless and childish; the story is also not the strongest which would put the anime at a 6.5/10.
But then you have the art, action , some really interesting OP characters , sick fights and soundtrack to the point you can't help but give this mid anime an 8/10