WHEN DOES THIS GET GOOD?

When does Neon Genesis Evangelion get good? This piece of shit has got to be the most overhyped piece of monkey crap I have ever tried watching. This is my 3rd attempt in two years at getting into this "classic" anime and I just can't do it.

It's too boring. The voice acting sucks. The art is fine but the music is bland and life-less. Dragon Ball has similar style music but it's good. This goes for strange upbeat sounding battle music that just doesn't get across the feeling of the scenes well at all. Shinji is a whiney emo bitch.

I can see the seeds of something good in Neon Genesis, but it just isn't coming together for me. Is this just a hackneyed anime adaptation of a great manga or is the manga gay too?

Attached: shinji.jpg (1024x576, 62.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageusia
youtu.be/B6NEm8q-Nno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I recently watched it for the first time too.
It's fucking gay. Don't waste your time. The ending is schizophrenic as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageusia

I'm up to episode 9. It still isn't clicking for me. This is almost half of the entire 26 episodes. It should've hooked me by episode 2 or 3 at least.

Berserk kept my interest rising throughout Volume 1. Volume 2 made me really like the world of Berserk a lot and Volume 3 converted me into a life-long fan. Neon Genesis seems to be held up to a similar regard as Berserk but it's just doesn't feel on that level.

If you do not like the original series, you are not human.
The rebuilds are... giving me flashbacks of George Lucas.

The show is probably just not for you watch something like paranoia agent instead

Cool giant robot fights, A classic mecha

The first 13 episodes are very episodic and follow the basic Ultraman spectrum, all hinting at something else.

It's when Misato and Kaji go bar hopping that things come to a full.

When it gets here is when it really starts
youtu.be/B6NEm8q-Nno

>the music is bland and life-less
fuck off, you can talk shit about eva all you want but the OST is a masterpiece.

Punch yourself in the dick a few times op. It will help

Attached: BPvdGJD.gif (267x200, 350.34K)

oh fuck off. it's boring pleb-tier bullshit

if you really want to understand it better and have a better viewing experience, I suggest you watch:
Drake & Josh S2 E1
The Simpsons S5 E2
History Channel's Doc. on Stone Masonry

And read:
Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations
Thomas Paine's Common Sense
Book of Job
Book of Revelations
Mario Puzo's The Godfather I & II

Attached: 1620502981710.gif (197x155, 941.38K)

>suggesting to some normie who can't into evangelion instead watch a brilliant mind like Satoshi Khan
lol
lmao even

Attached: 1661459384423812.jpg (1024x1024, 79.63K)

>When does Neon Genesis Evangelion get good?
When you develop a strong opinion on red or blue

isn't he the guy that did Perfect Blue or Paprika? I loved both those movies.

Evangelion doesn't compare.

>you are not human
Of corse not, it's just a bot LARPing as a /dbs/ spic.

>the music is bland and life-less

Attached: bad taste.jpg (313x444, 62.21K)

he did both. Fucking brilliant man sad he left but he left a mark that will. never be forgotten. Evangelion is also powerful though in its own right and did bring Japan out of the throes of stagnation unfortunately though Anno killed the anime industry with that piece and now art is difficult to come by and instead entertainment has taken its place.

>when
It doesn't, not until the rebuild sequels. So if you finish make sure to do them next.

zoom zoom