Kengan Omega

We did it Rihito bros
We beat up a plot irrelevant jobber

Attached: 1662081776203.jpg (1456x2048, 1.32M)

who wins out of Saw and Rihito? Either way it doesn't matter which one of them is in grand finals

Razors edge bros...

Attached: UAIqmHn.jpg (1401x836, 220.8K)

It's called indestructible, it means you can't destruct it

So what does any of this has to do with the Worms and the Wus?

Attached: Xia_and_Edward_under_the_rain_art.jpg (989x596, 201.02K)

Gilbert will join the beer gang

Mark myersbros...the jasonbros are laughing at us....

no way Rihito is winning. The fact that Mark got fed to him over any over the other guys in his pool says to me that Sandro wants to give Rihito a win before losing to Saw

Saw gave himself like 50 brain damage though

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK KOGA'S ACTUALLY GONNA WIN THE TOURNEY!!!
>Saw vs Rihito
Rihito pulls a HIGH diff victory but his fingers are broken from using razors edge on saw's bones
>Ryuki jobs to adam or koga so he can go full villian and run away crying

>instead of getting to see Kim fight we wasted a match on a jobber who didn't even land a single hit
Why the fuck did Sandro bother bringing Mark back if he was just going to remain as a totally pointless loser? Just replace him with someone better at that point

>Gilbert is reintroduced vaping

Mark's block is genuinely mystifying. I didn't expect anything out of him due to the C-list jobberbowl pre-timeskip, but the fact that Sandro purposely put two supernovas in there but had them take each other out entirely offscreen just makes absolutely zero sense.
Maybe Sandro didn't want Rihito's win here to be against a half dead Kim but then like, just have him heal during the downtime? This is Kengan, injuries only matter for as long as Sandro feels like it.

because even back when mark was introduced he was considered to be "middle of B tier" and now maybe a low purgatory A... meaning Rihito is safely a high A in purgatory

weak chapter but cool page

Death Crow Jr > Mark Myers

Attached: 1654672341126.png (746x497, 559.81K)

It's going to be revealed that Mark doesn't know Niko style, but rather he actually learned Gaoh style from Mukaku who forbade him from using any technique in a tournament besides Armorclad. He will later show up to kill Worms when they start invading the tournament.

Attached: Sandro.jpg (1330x1334, 1.14M)

CHAD crow bros... we're A-lister level!

Rihito wins due to Saw's injuries but it's such a hard fight that Rihito loses to Koga

Saw and Rihito knock each other out of the tournament and despite not being the finals, Koga vs Ryuki is the last fight
Until Ohma says he will fight in the finals

Yeah, it basically all depends on Koga vs Ryuki because because Saw/Rihito is guaranteed to be brutal and extremely hard won for whoever wins.
Koga is clearly going to win, but Ryuki has all kinds of moves that could leave him in bad shape too. But there's also a good chance Sandro just has Koga completely shit on him, shut down everything he tries, and see through all the Goah trickery with his Sharingan to prove that Ryuki is wrong.
It's also very likely that Ryuki's retarded strategy of JUST GO FOR THE KILL LMAO is going to backfire when he fights someone he actually does not want to kill, and he'll freeze up again.

Who cares about these throwaway characters? Bring back the real ones already. Koga, Raian and Ohma is why people even read this trash. Snowflakes who pretend to like this or that fanless side character aren't even people with a soul to begin with.

Low quality bait, but it'll get replies in these threads anyway.

>Koga
Remove supporting characters *raughs*

>Ohma is why people even read this trash

Attached: 1654126886733.png (1000x1407, 1.31M)

>Character flexes muscles.
>'Wow its just like the niko style'
Everything is like the niko style these days

>Absolutely nobody expects Adam to win
Yep, I think we're getting subverted

Kuroki's lances would break against myer's invincible physique

Attached: Kengan Omega - Chapter 71 - 12 (1).jpg (960x402, 107.28K)

That didn't happen though. I remember the thread. People were actually cheering and being shocked in a happy way. It was only later people soured on him due fujo gaslighting since they were mad he took away screentime from their gay ero ship

Nobody tell Wakatsuki that he's been using the Niko Style all along.

I hated Ohma being back from the first panel he showed up. Said as much too in that thread.

It was a battleground from day 1, you can read the thread yourself

I think his name is spelt lihito. It's what's written on his trunks.

Have masked characters ever won in this series?

In two, three weeks tops, these threads will be terrible. It'll make the Gao seanigs look like rational and calm people.

Attached: Kengan Omega - Chapter 173 - 11.jpg (910x1280, 234.49K)

Sure, and next you'll tell me that it's Gaolang or Lolong.

It is, it's always been Lihito, the trunks confirmed it. HnG was just too autistic and stubborn to change it until they were literally forced to, so by now everybody's too used to Rihito.

>You just fought a man that was personally trained by me.
Woah... I'm beginning to finally understand why 9/10 of Tiger Niko's disciple's suck. Maybe it's actually not his fault.

>Retcon omega

Attached: Kengan_Omega.jpg (1080x1725, 79.74K)

Attached: aaf.png (600x606, 80.94K)

Im guessing 2 weeks for Koba match but threads wont be too bad as we already expect him to win. But its in like 3 weeks when Ryuki kills Adam or whatever shit Sandro has planned where everything goes to hell

>Nezu
>Mark
>Jose
>Terashi
>Death Crow Jr
>Mark again
No.