Makashima did NOTHING wrong

Makashima did NOTHING wrong.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

He corrupted this innocent girl

Attached: dsa.jpg (1920x1080, 185.27K)

Corrupted how?

He very literally murders people.

you mean redpilled

murdering innocent people to prove a point is still murdering innocent people.

dude can't even keep his hair out of his face

based sibyl system

The justice system of his own work agrees.

My favorite part of this series isn't that the Sybil System was flawed and broken, but that the main character learned of the flaws of the system and how actually awful everything is, but in the end she was all "You know what? I was on the fence before, but maybe fascism is a good thing after all!" and then she became an accomplice.

Attached: Tsunemori Akane 07 - Moe Police.jpg (960x540, 55.05K)

How is it fascism?

Attached: AMUkX1047.png (2026x2865, 2.88M)

>I was on the fence before, but maybe fascism is a good thing after all
Objectively not her reasoning, she believes she can bring about change within that system but only by playing by its rules.

Anally

The Sybil System itself can be thought of as a dictator, and it certainly gets rid of people it believes are dissidents. There are no trials, just execution squads.

this show was way too tryhard with its /lit/ namedrops

Sounds more like stalinism than fascism, but still doesn't really sound like either of those.

I love how Kogami stopped playing fair after he got his ass kicked the first time and just brought a knife the second time.

Vicious and relentless MCs are goat

I can't believe that Psycho Pass really is a show people still talk about 10 years after its initial airing.

They mostly talk shit about the later seasons though

It's a decent show, memorable enough

>when they go to the chans in that one episode
Whoa guys. Literary scholar here. What's you're profession?

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 256.4K)

Killing people is wrong because it violates their integrity as rational beings who can make their own choices