Is it just me or his plan is kind of fucking retarded?

Is it just me or his plan is kind of fucking retarded?

Attached: lycoris majima.jpg (1920x1080, 393.08K)

>watch retarded anime
>writing is retarded
What a surprise.

I was going to watch this shit but then i found out it featured the blackest of niggas in it, no wonder its so popular with zoomies

Wow, how will the teenage girls that are the government's only option to fight the terrorists handle this?

this whole show makes no sense, i don't even know what his plan is, to give people guns?

>watch Lycoris Recoil
>nice pairing
>nice SoL
>nice gunfight
>nice plot
>then suddenly Majima appears and fuck everything up
>chisato's battery is fucked for some shitty plot reason
>everyone is forced to leave

This is the worst, give me back my SoL

It's like love live with gun scenes instead of idol stuff
Extremely retarded plot, popular character designs, obnoxious voice acting
It sells, apparently.

>piss poor writing show
>episodic fanservicey anime
Color me surprised newfag. Also you already have a general, stop spamming more cancerous threads.

>tries to backseat mod
>calls others newfags

You think the new generation of Japanese likes black men THAT much?

Attached: 1591282836033.webm (994x560, 2.93M)

>It sells, apparently.
It's more like the momentum from the decent start and the show becoming the meme thing of the season was just too strong for it to drop off from this. If it started the way it is now, it wouldn't be even remotely as popular.

>LycoReco retarded fanbase in a nutshell
Agreed.

It doesn't make any sense at all. I'd love to find out what exactly the writers were thinking.

I just watched the first 3 episodes, I don't get the hype and the main girl being a 'IDon'tWantToKill'tard kinda makes want to stop watching it.

She doesn't try to impose it on her partner so it doesn't bother me.

Mizuki wants IT inside her.

Attached: 1651693493010.jpg (1809x2560, 450.08K)

Too bad nobody wants HER.

Majima and Chisato will fuck

It is cute to see how excited and happy she is.

You left out the most cr/u/cial part of both fanbases.

I know that's there but I didn't mention it because the two are different in that regard and /u/fags latch onto anything with single girls who don't have boyfriends. Lyco has male characters and a world full of men and women and references to heterosexual relationships. Chisato wanting Takina to get with a middle aged man lol. LL won't even show males on screen in the TV series