Be autistic agp loser my whole life

>be autistic agp loser my whole life
>start hrt at 28
>legitimately pass

I feel like I don't deserve this

Attached: E1ZTxYZVcAIeRSh.jpg (1000x1404, 142.43K)

Yeah i kinda get where you're coming from.
I started a bit earlier (24) but was in denial and repressed for so long that it still feels like I got hit by a car and my current life is the final hallucination i have before my brain dies

It does feel weird and feels like I'm living on bonus time or something. I was always going to kill myself at 30 so it's a bit weird I'm now past that. I never planned this far. It feels like I only really started living when I started HRT.

I also keep thinking I don't pass but I somehow do to others. I don't know what to think when other people see me as a normal woman when I actually spent the majority of my life locked up in my room masturbating to genderbending doujins like a freak

*sigh*

happy for you

you made it user
enjoy it

You just fetishized something you needed deep down, you were always a normal woman on the inside.

But now the real challenge is, you gotta actually live like that and figure out wtf to do with your life now that it just started and you're already fucking 30.

I wonder if that's common.. you spend all your energy on being trans essentially that you don't really have goals, because that consumes/drains you, then you get past it and it's suddenly like "Oh. I guess I got what I wanted. What now?????????".

post pic you delusional retard

She'd be retarded to post a picture for you creeps to add to your tranny catalog, and for search engines to index so she can forever be outed by facial recognition search engines!

Nobody deserves anything in this world
Some people just have while others have not

If you have something to say then do

Yes I wasted most of my life away that I will never ever get back because of fear and unsupportive parents and so on. So sometimes I wonder what the point even was. I have many regrets. And it's hard to do so many new things when I'm so old already.
If anyone here is still repressing, don't wait a fucking second longer, a second you'll never get back.

Attached: 0c2294fc262944d571d06ae9b30a4f8b.jpg (658x750, 99.79K)

Me on the right

>start at 15
>15 years later
>still look like a disgusting linebacker gorilla hon

I used to feel the same way but I transitioned at 24. Now I'm stealth and have a lasting romantic relationship with a man I always loved, I have friends and live a normal life, with hobbies, actually caring about my appearance, etc. 5 years ago I would never have thought this would be ppossible other than a deam.Being a woman used to be just a fantasy. And as for the feeling that you don't pass to yourself, it's something normal that eventually will stop happening, if you are at like 1 year on HRT is perfectly normal to feel like that. I'm 4.5 years on HRT and pretty much when I look at the mirror I see a woman, but you have to internalize what you are to actually see one, at first it's normal to feel some kind of impostor syndrome (see you think you don't deserve it) but eventually it will go away. Just enjoy your life sis, you are free and can live what you always wanted ^^

this is one of the worst images i have ever seen in my life, hands down

Basically me. It took me like almost 5 years and the rest of my 20s to transition. I "made it" but it was already too late. Covid hit basically when I "finished" and now I've just been a shut in undersocialzed fucking loser since then and don't see a way out

>don't see a way out
get into hobbies and art

stick to youngshit threads please
you didn't really go through T puberty because you're intersex, right?

some late transitioners have lucky genetics but are still late transitioners user
still still had to live 25+ years as a male socially

Yes I didn't experienced much of T effects other than some voice dropping (though it was androgynous and I figured how to sound like pre puberty self in just an hour of practicing recording myself and hear back) and bushy eyebrows, that now I control by grooming them. But I'm not a youngshit, I transitioned at 24.

How long did it take?

>some late transitioners have lucky genetics
lucky genetics and being literally intersex and less (or not at all) sensitive to androgens is totally different.

I'm not insensitive to androgens, is just that my enzymes that turns androstenedione into testosterone are broken, it's more an issue of T production rather than insensitivity. Like, I had 97 ng/dl T before HRT, while people with immunity to T may have regular levels of T on their lab results. Again I'm not a "youngshit" and being intersex doesn't make me one lol.

>97 ng/dl
this is lower than a woman with pcos, fuck you

This is not me
By the way

About 2 years.

What were your stats then shitposter-chan

You still had a youngshit tier transition, you even had gyno and wide hips.

That's strange? I'm xy and was not born with full genitals and no prostate. I did live as male as a boy.

im gonna fucking shoot myself holy shit

Attached: FB9E040A-7065-4572-A618-B05509213F24.jpg (845x466, 72.74K)

>>I wonder if that's common.. you spend all your energy on being trans essentially that you don't really have goals, because that consumes/drains you, then you get past it and it's suddenly like "Oh. I guess I got what I wanted. What now?????????".

literally me :c

Attached: poison down.png (150x229, 73.64K)

im so ready to fucking suicide im tired of having this ape angry male eye'd facial structure and shitty fridge body fuck it all i started ltierally soon as i could the day after i turned 18 fuck there was nothingi could havew even fucking done i had a thick brow bone by age 13 FUCK

same. good for you OP

Attached: sadd.jpg (828x826, 257.32K)

Kill yourself faggot

I do not look anything like that though.

giwtwm

Lots of trannies don't look like that, even most trannies who post selfies on this board look anything like that. Why would I post my face for a schizo like yourself who has a billion pics of trannies saved anyways

>being literally intersex and less (or not at all) sensitive to androgens is totally different.
What's the distinction?

Why were you born like that?

Because if you are intersex and didn't masculinized at puberty you will have a youngshit tier transition.

Thank you for the ropefuel

Find I'll go first. Since you think this is just a laugh factory and not a genuine criticism discussion board. Fucking delusional.

Attached: chud.jpg (957x958, 111.94K)

Ew is this what chasers look like? Fuck it, I'm a transbian now.

you literally look like the bearded fat trannyjak

24, this
turns out being a femboy is a cope, one i wish was still good enough for me lole

Don't listen to them, sounds like projection to me. You look like just a regular guy/

I did the femboy thing for a while too. It was very liberating, but my nagging brain still told me to get breasts and stuff. copes only work for so long

Yup same. Had no plans to live now for the first time in my life i want to settle down.

Why would I kill myself

I am an autistic 28 year old AGP loser but I will not troon out! >.

I'm happy for you. I hope you have a joyful, healthy life.

Oh no. Was this sposed to be based to post yourself... Jesus you're fuckin' ugly.

*yawn*

Attached: salty.gif (480x320, 625.51K)

the only people demanding anything here are spergy cis tourists demanding everyone post their faces

lmao i bet you look just as ugly agp

You don't deserve it, but that's okay. You don't have to deserve what life gives you, you just have to not waste it.

Not agp(well a bit), but went from an incel approaching wizardhood to "chad" to passable tranny with a fiancee, all in a very short span, I can't believe it, but it sure seems like I'm gonna make it.

Hi repcuck.

I wonder if the people in agpg discord are doing all right.

Attached: 1637054624006.jpg (2048x1612, 266.7K)

why do tourists always have the worst reaction images that they got right off of Google

>legitimately pass
>anime pic
Sure you do.

>tfw small chin but not recessed
>tfw always had fat cheeks
>tfw can't gain muscle even on steroids
I know what my body is trying to say. I'm about to turn 28 as well and think my body would respond great to hormones, but I still wanna be a man.

are you just gay or something?

Nah I'm a chaser and very handsome. We come in a variety of shapes and sizes

Besides there really are 2 categories of chasers
Based chasers will treat you well and empathize with you etc, youll have a real relationship
Dl chasers are all the negatove stereotypes
Downside to based chasers is that over 50% will troon out on you within 2 years of a relationship, kek

I'm attracted to feminine guys, yes. I'd like to be appreciated for once for being a not hyper masculine man or a femboy though.

Kristina? Is it you? How is everything in Estonia? Anyway yeah we are fine, the server is still the same with the same core user base, we still limit access to prevent trolls and also the channels to prevent doxxing etc. If you are Kristina I hope you are doing fine and that we were sad when you decided to leave. Shamir already started HRT, bird didn't yet but her life seems improving, so people still tell their anecodtes and help each other. If you ever want to come back you are always welcome.

nta but yay for shamir!

You guessed it. Aside from exorbiant heating and electricity bills, life is quiet here. I'm glad you're all going strong too. Despite needing the break, I've often thought about you while away. I wouldn't mind coming back.

Attached: 1643312121160.png (1118x780, 57.14K)

started hrt at 34, i have a really messed up body from autoimmune issues + spine deformity from an injury, disabled NEET, i only made it because someone saw i was special and loved me enough to save my life after my mom died

Attached: 6805D2A2-05C5-42BD-8761-69326A10F6BD.jpg (1242x2208, 498.12K)

Oh dear, discord wants my phone number when making a new account now. Looks like I can't come back after all. But still, I am always rooting for you girls. The time spent with you was special.

Attached: 59d31b356c5460c3f23f6ab423206c23.jpg (1193x1582, 1.41M)

why do you type like an esl retard? this is an english speaking site, learn proper english or fuck off

why do you get so triggered towards her?

i'm not triggered, i want this stupid pastanigger to know her place

When you started at 17 and don't pass at 22

Attached: IMG_2649 (1).jpg (750x583, 62.07K)

Literally me but I'm 19

If you didn't pass with makeup without hormones you never had a chance

So, what's the distinction?

Less body and facial hair, less skeleton masculinization, no androgen alopecia

Attached: 1643426917161.jpg (477x750, 209.13K)

she also had fucking breasts and hips before transitioning, she's a stupid hsts youngshit even if she started in her twenties, real agps are men and can't pass

I feel the same way, not only do I pass but im legitimately gorgeous and have guys hitting on me all the time and women telling me how pretty I am all the time, and deep down I'm a mega agp coomer who literally sees myself as my own sex doll.

Can you shoot me in the back of the head?

Same . Have cis fiance . We went shopping and got pedis today . We got hit on at the mall . She laughed at how retarted I was when it happened with her mom at dinner.
This day doesn't feel real and it's not rare. This is a pretty normal Friday .

>be autistic agp loser my whole life
I passed as a sort of normie mysterious guy in my teens, so I wasn't always a loser, but I kinda collapsed in my 20s and barely got to mid 20s, first half shitfaced, second half stoned
>legitimately pass
I am a hiphon but I've seen skinnyish cis women with the same waist to hip ratio (or worse), and I wear stuff that kinda flares at the hips, coincidentally I just like those sort of dresses/skirts, so it works out.
>I feel like I don't deserve this
I get to buy dresses at thrift stores and do my hair and nails, and wear cooler stuff to parties, people compliment the dress sometimes - it's kinda ridiculous
but yeah mid 20s is still this sort of time when it's possible to have this sort of life and be a normie woman - I daydreamed about stuff like this since I was a kid.
I'm still not cis, and no srs and dysphoria, and nobody's except chasers are gonna date me, and cis guys that I'm friends with (irl) tend to get weird around me after some time and then we stop talking, but overall it's great.

Are you me? Jesus Christ. What do we do?

I dunno, we gotta make a decision now to hrt or forever be skinny fat guys

STOP HUMBLEBRAGGING
STOP HUMBLEBRAGGING
STOP HUMBLEBRAGGING
STOP HUMBLEBRAGGING
STOP HUMBLEBRAGGING

Were you like really unmasculine pre-hrt or one of those miracle transitions with E being literal magic for you?

Many more people can actually pass than people on this board think, who have become increasingly delusional in recent years

everyone knows you're triggered af you dumb hon

I think people are delusional on both sides. Right now there's a thread making fun of Amouranth as a "cis hon" as if 99% of us wouldn't be happy to have a body like hers.

There's very few people who are realistic about what it takes to pass.

Are you talking passing to the normies or those who know what they are looking for?

normie passing is what matters in the real world user

I know just was asking as many an user might refer to the other. Also I find passing in more liberal areas is much harder than conservative one.

>not triggered

Wtf how are you 34?

>agp
>autistic
>its always these kinds of people that do
welp congrats op, i wish you many dopaminergic coom sessions i guess

Attached: it is over.png (700x700, 1.87M)

I barely ever masturbate anymore user sorry

then why havent you detrooned?

because I've reached fulfillment with my body

but you're agp

Aw if you can add me with another account or try registering with phone, I don't think it will restrict you the amount of accounts you could have if you don't want to use your main one, sad you deleted the account instead of just leaving :(
I'm AGP and have very low libido too, most of the time the sexual stuff I do is started by my hubby, he just fucks me when he wants to and I never tell him no, but my sexuality is mostly reactive, I don't get randomly horny or need sex, I can be sexually triggered by him though, and for the most part I decide when I'm horny.

how the fuck is this even agp
are you sure you're not just brainwormed?

I used to read gender bender mangas and stories all day before transition, and I masturbated sometimes by self inserting as the gender bent character, tho it was not very common as I had low libido even before transitioning and never used penis to do so before SRS. Nowdays I still find the concept of gender bender hot and I like to imagine that I was a boy magically transformed into a woman, that makes sex better. Though my therapist says that this particular kink may have been born from the desperate desire I had to be a woman that it is kinda a left over of my repression. Regardless I think it is AGP, I also have stronger psychological stimuli than visual (tho I also have some visual as I find my hubby incredibly hot and love his dick)

>be youngshit (diagnosed gid at 14)
>years on hrt and getting surgeries soon
>still don't pass
i feel like i don't deserve this

Are you Noelle from I'm Jazz?

no, me on the right

no. ill post here crying about it when I'm done with ffs (April) I genuinely did everything right, well my doctors hondosed me a bit, but I was on the powers method by 16. Truely just caveman bones. I'm 6ft/182cm with a massive jaw and browbone. i've been legally female since I was 15. i have srs in a year and a half and i'll probably get shoulder reduction in the next year or teo depending on money. i'll probably need ba, but I should wait a bit more to.see what more hrt can do. may also need voice surgery but im trying voice training first.

Attached: truth.png (496x680, 365.36K)

How do you feel at agp older transitioners passing effortlessly and living as normie women with boyfriends?

>agp
>with boyfriends
sad because they will realize they don't truly love them and it is just meta attraction. Happy for them if they get a cis gf.

so not only are you a BDD midshit you're also an unchaser spammer

I'm straight AGP and have had a crush on my hubby since our early teens though, and my love for him did nothing but grew more and more in the past years. Also I was never attracted to women at all, lol. Don't believe unchaser and his shills.

how is this so hard to understand?

seethe younghon

I'm a 27 yo autogynephile, I think I would probably look better as a tranny

i am 35, this pic is christmas eve 2020

Attached: 8BEBE812-A7C6-487C-94B0-3BC6C41BD3B5.jpg (360x640, 67.98K)

You unironically look great. Gives me hope.

thankyou!

post pic

Wait I think I got it to work. What was your account again? Or just add Kristiina#4902.

Attached: 9e805b1eed10e109e18d92fc8722e29f.gif (500x283, 1016.79K)

>she's a stupid hsts youngshit even if she started in her twenties, real agps are men and can't pass
I don't get this "logic". You've made AGP into your repping identity and everyone who isn't like you is supposedly HSTS. Not to mention using both means you're a retarded Blanchardist.

t. another repper

Nice I sent you request, I have Izumi Kyouka from Bungou Stray Dogs as avatar, so if someone else sent request with my name is not me.

Attached: btbr.jpg (600x663, 23.94K)

Are you me? I started at 17 the moment I found out what trans people were because I was terrified of male aging, but the fog started lifting and I realized how fucking disgusting I already was

meds

Attached: consider.png (1112x618, 647.07K)

>started HRT at 28
>fucking 6'3" with broad shoulders
>just go manmode, suit & tie, etc.
>clocked as trans on /soc/
>get "miss?"d from behind
>guys on Grindr say I'm fem
I'm 100% convinced I could never pass, but I go out as a normal dude and people seem to need a second glance.
Honestly it makes me mad, I know they're just a bunch of spineless cowards trying to hugbox the tranny like the talking heads in their idiot box said they should.
And I just KNOW that if I did anything they'd all start gendering me the OTHER way (you know, how I'm presenting now...).

Anywho, don't mind me; happy for ya, OP.

i'm blanchardist because agp and hsts are blanchard scientific discoveries, he said that agps are men and can't pass, it is over
i hate you theodora you're just emilia's lapdog, a hsts bimbo who larps as agp, you're a lucky rich fagot, you must be a califagnian intersex faggot licking the neowound of her shitalian master

mang, it has to be fun being this deranged right?

Attached: lmao.png (463x266, 40.66K)

you are insane

idk why are you so mean all the time why cant you be nice

Have sex

what is over?

Don't let the survivor's guilt get to you. Embrace who you are, hang out with trans people who started younger than you did since you look more like them. That should give you some better perspective and help you overcome your survivor's guilt.

You've misidentified the whole concept of AGP. You aren't AGP because you can't pass. You are AGP because you were born trans and society forced you to repress your identity which led to a warped sexuality.

cope, seethe, dilate
i'm agp because i can't pass, only hsts bimbos can pass

>he said that agps are men and can't pass
[citation needed]

You're a hopeless retard.

i wish i were agp so i had some motive to transition
instead i'm just bitter and hate myself

>I was always going to kill myself at 30 so it's a bit weird I'm now past that.
yeah i think i need that mentality if i want to transition. if my transition fails i would kill myself, so it's a last resort that i guess i'm just not ready to take

>a warped sexuality.
Avoid such pejorative language please?

you will likely not regret hrt
I was only passively suicidal and so on, but it only actually got vividly bad in the later years. the while time I thought "I'm not suicidal enough to transition" and then when I was desperate I just wished I had done it a decade earlier.

don't wait for it to get bad enough. it already is bad enough.

i tried hrt once at 24 and then i stopped. i'm glad i tried it but the fact that i stopped after doing literally nothing at all to put any effort into transition proved my point that i probably don't think i could pull it off

also i risk my job and relationship with friends and family if i get outed.
and i'm not really trans or agp. i never fapped to gender bender shit, i still rarely do.

Maybe a poor choice of words. It's female sexuality on an AMAB expressing itself through means that makes it look warped from the outside because *males aren't supposed to be that way*.

>makes it look warped from the outside
Speak for yourself. When I hear a trans girl say she fantasizes about being female, "warped" is certainly not the first thought that comes to mind.

cute! and that was 2 years ago, so you must be even better now