Okay so the killer can wait for 15 years but this whore cant?

Okay so the killer can wait for 15 years but this whore cant?

Attached: 20220907_015711.jpg (1079x1084, 136.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYbPrILkUzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real life women will suck some dudes dick then kiss their boyfriends just a half hour later. Their replacement with Android women we can impregnate is imperative for men to finally be free of this parasitic cycle of misery

You are retarded

Truth

>Android women
>Android
>Women
We don't all want to get pegged, user.

>A gynoid is anything that resembles or pertains to the female human form. Though the term android has been used to refer to robotic humanoids regardless of apparent gender, the Greek prefix "andr-" refers to man in the masculine sense.[1]
>The term gynoid was first used by Isaac Asimov in a 1979 editorial, as a theoretical female equivalent of the word android.[2]
Welp.

fpbp

It really do be like that.

How do you pronounce it? LIke gyroscope? I assume the word is split like gyn- and -oid so it can't be it. Maybe gee- and -noid?

Although I am pissed over that part myself, it's actually what will realistically happen, besides the MC isn't a groomer, he only wanted to save her and be her friend, not marry her, also there is an extra scene where he meets the girl from the beginning (the one girl who works with him as wagecuck in the pizza place) and it's implied that they might get together.

Also in the manga (yeah I know I am a fucking fag) the serial killer didn't wait, he killed a couple of other kids in the meantime.

The murderer is out of his mind, and you use it to represent morality. He was obsessive man with joker syndrome.
It seems to me that Any Forums, unlike kayo, will continue to be triggered and obssesed about this for 15 years.
How ironic.

it is realistic and honestly I don't fault her

*an

Pretty much this, all women should be executed.

She was getting obsessed so the MC mother changed his hospital to let her move one.
Besides he got pizza girl, who's better in every conceivable way

"Gyn" like in "gynecologist".

>he killed a couple of other kids in the meantime
the cheating whore

>getting cockblocked by your mom
Grounds for matricide right there.

He killed other people but they weren't kids

JK was the real love interest. Both she and the Mom were best girls.

They were never interested in each other, she was never his love interest, you fucking dumb turd. I swear you sad pathetic cunts can't look past your micrococks

Based post

THE MC DID NOT WANT HER ROMANTICALLY
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

>watermark
Go back

COPE,cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYbPrILkUzA

What happens in bottom pic?

FPBP

You are the cuck-obsessed, BLACKED watching American freak

Why would you still want her in her post-wall version?
MC gets a high school-girl in the end, so who cares?

Of all the coping cuckposting and crying about it, that's actually a valid fucking point.
The killer himself waited 15 years for him to come out of the coma, but the girl whose life he saved moved the fuck on. Kind of makes you think.

Also, his head should be jerked back there, his muscles should be so fucking atrophied he can't even sit up straight much less careen his head forward like that while leaning off a building in a chair

Gai-noid.

I hate niggers, I hate amerimuts.

user, will you lead us to this glorious future you envision?