HOLY KINO NO ONE TOLD ME BLEACH WAS KINO

Never seen the protoganist get his ass beat so hard and having god tier music playing in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQFysktfwo8

Attached: BriskDiligentBudgie-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjEtIdoX09g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STANDING HERE

oh look it's blue renji

Rukia

Interesting proposition, Professor Anonymous. However, consider this:

Yoruichi

Got jumped.

Getting real Boss Baby vibes from this

>Be ichigo
>gets jumped
>His friend stabbed
>His girlfriend voluntarily decided to give her self to the arranger
>some douchbag from the street would beat you senseless and humiliate you
>You laughing as a coping mechanism
>White ichigo gaining 2nd hand embarrassment for what he witnessed and tried to take over to save him from more embarrassing losses.
How does one go through that without suicide?

Dang I thought Naruto had it rough at least his girlfriend stayed to fight off the villain to the death.

Attached: ichigo-cry-bleach-cry.gif (640x360, 1.15M)

You know, for all of his lineage bullshit gary stu-ness, Ichigo does get humiliated quite a few times. It's really weird.

Why did orihime went to the arrancars/Espada again?

>holy kino
You don't fucking belong here.

>Ichigo in the same arc lost to the same guy twice.
Ichigobros.....

Attached: absolutely destroyed.gif (500x281, 915.74K)

Nah that would be jobku.

Attached: NearGrouchyHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 3.48M)

Dude bleach will legit explode this board.

You know, I used to think that, but the TYBW adaptation releases next month, and hype seems non-existent.

They were about to kill all of her friends and were fighting the the real Karakura Town would have resulted in the balance going off due to all the captains reiatsu.

Second trailer is dropping on 24th, also we are getting episode 1 and 2 leaks from the pre screening this Sunday.

To this day I am still baffled how Goku who is God level got taken down by a laser.
Ichigo had an excuse he took a bigger a laser from one of the most powerful members of espada.

something something dropped his guard lmao

>and hype seems non-existent.
That's what happens when you stop making an anime right before the best parts happen and wait 10 years to finish.
When Ryno did fan made tybw episode 1 it had like over a million views in 12 hours. You can tell by yt view counts there is hype.
youtube.com/watch?v=FjEtIdoX09g
people have been begging for a decade to see the last arc animated there's like no hype left in anyone. When it finally comes it comes, everyone is just still kinda in shock and disbelief I think.

The biggest hope is Kubo saying he is going to add fights and some stuff. The second half suffered from off screen fight, rushed pacing and lore plot points being left for the novels. Fixing that alone would make it a 7.5-8/10 arc.

BLEACHbros? Winning.

Attached: screenshot.png (767x467, 70.91K)