GiTS

Don't read the "The Manga" section on the Major's GiTS Fandom wiki page

Attached: kusanagi.jpg (519x565, 39.07K)

ok

/ss/ with the major!

Why? Is it because she's canonically trans in the manga?

>Heterosexual e-sex is especially illegal, because such acts entail immense pain, caused by the fact that nerves stimulated by one user are stimulated simultaneously and blindly in another user. Homosexual e-sex is safe because the participants have the same body parts being stimulated (in Motoko's three-way panel, the fondling of a breast).
That's illegal

>Heterosexual e-sex is especially illegal
The future ladies and gentlemen

>Whatever the technical rationale for all this, Shirow said in his poster-book, Intron Depot 1, that "I drew an all-girl orgy because I didn't want to draw some guy's butt."
Very Any Forums-like rationale desu

>Why? Is it because she's canonically trans in the manga?
Maybe I missed it, but the wiki doesn't mention that.
Not that the wiki is necessarily a good source or anything...

Someone seems to have edited the wiki, unless the joke was how much like cope it sounds at the moment.

>Motoko is bisexual but has always, and will always be, a woman.

that was how the wiki read when I made the OP

May I know GitS watch order anons? ty

Attached: pancho byleth.png (945x939, 428.04K)

there's a watch order? I thought the movies and the different shows each take place in it's own continuity

1995 Major > all
Film --> Playstation cutscenes --> SAC Episode 1 --> SAC Episode 2 --> SAC Episode 3...

Attached: god damn.gif (500x260, 1.21M)

Yeah, that's right.
But Stand Alone Complex first part, then 2nd gig, then to a slightly lesser extent Solid State Society are so much better than the others that really the watch order should just be that.
Or maybe the og movie first just to get the 90s vibe and historical context(irl cultural context, not in universe), maybe philosophical context in terms of in universe I guess. Probably best to watch it first I suppose. Can watch Innocence whenever I think.

gay sex is legal but straight sex isn't? I fucking hate VR

He should learn from boichi, the guy practiced using gay magazines in order to learn how to draw butts.

Screws with your head trying to create female stimuli in a male body.

Attached: 1653104989464.jpg (2048x2938, 1.46M)

Watch order is pretty much release order, but you could start with SAC and not miss anything.
Innocence comes after the 95 movie, those two are directly related.
Even though each show/movie is compartmentalized and they don't strictly take place in the same timeline, there are some connecting events and details that create a pseudo-timeline.
In the last scene of SAC 2nd gig the crew's uniform is the same as the one in the 95 movie, then in SSS the major is MIA so presumably it takes place after the events of 95/Innocence.

That's just some weird rumour that is perpetuated because Shirow jokingly said:"She changed bodies so many times she forgot how her original was, maybe she was a man!"

>Heterosexual e-sex is especially illegal
As it was foretold

Attached: 1556397170847.jpg (729x749, 104.83K)

Manga Mokoto is the kind of person that when hit with the conflict of identity in a transhumanist world laughs at it and doesn't care.
She immerses herself in the debauchery of the society and the latest tech available.
Whatever she looked like in the past or will look like in the future is irrelevant. She's just having fun with the world as a superpowered death squad leader.