Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta

Do you think they're planning a season 2? Volume 3 sounds like a strange place to end the anime considering the focus on the other couple.

Attached: 1662048057582.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hellping.org/motokano/motokano-v5/motokano-v5-drama-cd/
twitter.com/tsurekano/status/1567346923937439745
youtube.com/watch?v=qI0PgHJ2Cjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, does anyone else dig the character designs for the anime? They're really cute especially when the girls are involved.

Attached: 1661995320394.jpg (1920x1080, 247.81K)

Isana a best

Attached: best girl.jpg (1920x3268, 1007K)

Yume a best
Isana a shit
Akatsuki a Kogure's semen toilet
Sex with Kurenai
Simple as

hellping.org/motokano/motokano-v5/motokano-v5-drama-cd/

>Akatsuki: Heh?
>Kogure: Heh?
>(Drum beats, guitar riffs)
>Akatsuki: W-w-wait, what are you doing!?
>Kogure: N-no, why didn’t you lock the door!?
>Akatsuki: You should have knocked!
>Kogure: Who normally would? I practically live alone!
>Akatsuki: Like that gives you any right!…or rather……hu-hurry up and close the door.
>Kogure: S-sorry
>(Other girls walk by)
>Yume: There should be some in the fridge
>Isana: Okay~~~!
>Kogure: This is bad! That Higashira’s here while we’re chatting! (closes door…with the two of them inside)
>Akatsuki: …Hey…………why did you come in?
>Kogure: …I don’t know either.
>Akatsuki: Are you an idiot, you perv…(Kogure covers her mouth) mggghhhh!!
>Kogure: (Quiet! Higashira’s coming over!)
>Isana: (walking over) Juice~! Juice~!
>Akatsuki: (Cat breathing) (Did she just go to the living room? You can leave now, right?)
>Kogure: (No, that boobzilla hasn’t closed the door yet. I’ll wait for her to return to the room.)
>Akatsuki: (Uuu~ this is terrible…! Uuhuuu…!?)
>Kogure: (What? Why are you shivering?)
>Akatsuki: (Grr…uuggh…isn’t it your fault!? I was only halfway done!)
>Kogure: (Huh!?)
>Akatsuki: (I can’t hold it anymore…close your eyes!)
>Kogure: (No…are you s-seriously…?)
>Akatsuki: (I-I’ll cover…your…ears!)
>Kogure: (Is she really doing this…right now….!?)
>She did it.

>Akatsuki: (Haaaaaaaaaa…ah, what do I do now? I need paper)
>Kogure: (Hey…can I open my eyes now?)
>Akatsuki: (Of course not! I’m not done clean…!)
>Isana: (walking over) Ah, let’s go to the toilet in the meantime.
>Kogure Akatsuki: Haaaaa!?
>Akatsuki: Did Higashira-san forget I was in here?!?!
>Kogure: That idiot’s…really an idiot!!!
>Akatsuki: Hey…did you lock the door!?!?
>Kogure: Ah, crap!
>Akatsuki: Lock it! Lock it!
>Isana: (turns door knob)…Huh? I can’t open it.
>Akatsuki: H-Higashira-san~! Sorry, I’m using it!
>Isana: Ah okay. Sorry about that Minami-san, I forgot.
>Akatsuki: It’s fine it’s fine! I’ll be out in a while. Please return to the room for now!
>Isana: Understood~ (leaves)
>Kogure Akatsuki: Haaaaa!!?
>Kogure: That was close!
>Akatsuki: Y-you’re really an idiot! It’s Yume-chan’s house! Don’t do this at anyone else’s place! Ahhh, seriously, you, you’re…
>Kogure: That’s a no go at our own place too.
>Akatsuki: Of course! I’ll kill you if there’s a next time! I’m serious!
>Kogure: You don’t have to be so angry. Didn’t we go pee together when we were younger? In a corner of the park?
>Akatsuki: How long ago was that, you idiot!? Scram!!!
>Kogure: Woargh!!…(stumbles)…dammit, you don’t have to shove me out…well, better scram before her mood worsens. Hm? Speaking of which, didn’t I come here to use the toilet too?
>(Flushes, Akatsuki leaves the toilet)
>Akatsuki: What are you doing?
>Kogure: Queuing up.
>Akatsuki: Wait, did you awaken to some weird fetish!?
>Kogure: Sorry, I really can’t hold it anymore!
>Akatsuki: Hey! You alright!? Don’t install a voice recorder in the toilet!
>Kogure: You’re the only one who doesn’t have the right to call me that, you criminal scum!!! (Slams door)

It's doing badly in sales so probably not

Attached: 1662459588171195.jpg (1122x1079, 443.97K)

It's doing bad in BD sales but decently in streaming. Basically the same thing that happened to Tomozaki (which is getting a new season). I'm not sure if the anime boosted the LN sales but if it did (like what happened to Tomozaki) it's plausible.

Also, it's possible that if it is getting a S2, it was planned from the start regardless of how the anime did. Volume 3 sounds like a strange place to end the anime considering it doesn't even focus on Yume and Mizuto. They could have ended at Volume 4 instead if that's what they were going for.

After last episode I have wild thought that they can just skip entire vol. 3 and go straight to vol. 4 because last episode really feels like setup - they show how everything begins so after that they should show how it ends, it's basic rules of storytelling. On the other hand, this episode could be last if they finished at vol. 3, like creating perfect circle - show started with bickering, they show that Yume and Mizuto in fact still care a lot about each other but their reconciling will be a long and tough trip. If after that they just go to vol. 3 and end it with that then director and scripwriter are genuinely retarded. Like, they went out of the LN storytelling but did nothing with it in the end
Designs are good, girls are very cute and sexy at the same time. They are really showed that Akatsuki is very cute girl with woman charm as it was stated in the LN and Yume is sexy dork whom you want to hug, headpat and fuck silly at the same time. Better then LN and manga, I'd even say

Post sales (and stream raitings)

>her pantyshot got censored in the anime
No way can she be best because of that.

twitter.com/tsurekano/status/1567346923937439745
Episode preview stuff

>Swimsuit
Wait, wait, wait. Wasn't swimsuit appeared only in vol. 4? I don't really remember vol. 3 aside of Akatsuki/Kogure relationship

Maybe there will be some Volume 4 stuff after all?

youtube.com/watch?v=qI0PgHJ2Cjg
Oh shit, it really is volume 4 stuff. Guess they're skipping volume 3 then.

I don't know how they put it in, because vol. 3 is about school trip and vol. 4 is about family trip during summer break to other town, you just can't mix events. Or they are really going to just skip vol. 3

Oh, maybe I was right about them skipping vol. 3. On the other hand, that means there wouldn't be season 2 with all the ecchi stuff and sexy kaicho, that's sad

Doesn't project 9 just use the same character designer for all their romance shit?

As I remember, cockroach chapter was in vol. 3 and all the other stuff in preview (evening walking and watching movie with Isana) was in vol. 4. So it's still ambigous about what they are going to adapt further, vol. 3 or vol. 4. 2 more episodes for Akatsuki/Kogure is enough, family trip on the other hand... Main events or volume were evening walking, movie with Isana (already in the preview for this episode), Yume reading book of Mizuto grandfather about him fallen in love with Russian girl after the war, obligatory swimsuit swimming event and finally festival. They can do it, I suppose, this volume was very monologue heavy (mostly Yume, Mizuto have only 1 chapter), so skipping most of the monologues could work in anime

What kind of ecchi stuff?

Yume sexo!

Attached: 20220907_145313.jpg (1920x1080, 143.35K)

Yume voluntary having bath when Mizuto is here, kaicho seducing her crush with her body, Akatsuki showing her full naked body to Kogure

Damn...