Haruhi Suzumiya

Why do people think that Kyon is God? If that was the case, that means that he wants to see Haruhi (sexually) assaulting Mikuru in a regular basis and that he is into having Koizumi violating his personal space constantly. All of that is OOC for him.

Attached: The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya -- 13 21 - 17 04.png (1920x2160, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameral_mentality)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I disagree with the theory.
But to play devil's advocate, it does kind of make sense. All of the plot is about Kyon having a fun adventures. And we know he is tsundere about lots of things. So it is not wrong to think that he complains more than he lets know.

Attached: VhcQsIqPJL6xmfC3RVSwW9B3.png (1697x2400, 2.52M)

literally me

>that means that he wants to see Haruhi (sexually) assaulting Mikuru
1 + 1 does equal 2, yes.

>and that he is into having Koizumi violating his personal space
I mean sure he's no Kaworu, but he's still pretty hot.

I hope she had at least 5 kids.

The point of the theory is that he's told someone else is God so that he will implicitly grant that person a lesser amount of cosmic power while being kept in a controlled form himself, by believing he is just an ordinary mortal.

May God have mercy upon your soul.

>fujo/yurifag with homo tendencies
Yuck.

It becomes rather obvious after reading the last books when he was choosing between two girls.

Kyon being deeply repressed is and relying on other people to do what he can only think about doing is also in-character.

He does see Mikuru sexually though, and seeing as in the theory, Haruhi is Kyons stand-in, it makes perfect sense. While he doesn't like Koizumi violating his personal space, he does see Koizumi as a close friend. the kyon is god theory is one that plays off his first lines in the series, admitting that he wants all the interesting sci-fi and fantasy shit to exist too but was aware that the world wasn't like that.

Kyon is supposedly the only person with real free will in the series aside from Haruhi and rather than assume he's special in that he can do something like deviate from an omnipotent being while being normal, it's a safer bet to assume Kyon is the omnipotent one, and is just playing in what is essentially a dollhouse. It's a little dark, but it does make sense.

It's only a fan theory though, fun to think about and I like that it's ambiguous enough that it COULD be the case without ever being confirmed or outright denied.

I was never a fan of the theory, but reading your post actually now makes it seem a lot more likely than I previously thought.

New theory:

Kyon and Haruji are collectively God together, in the form of Bicameral Mentality, (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameral_mentality) which is a theory that in the past humans' consciousness was divided into two parts, sometimes called the Master and the Emissary. The Master, which is the right hemisphere, deals with memories and raw experiences, and processes the world and transmits commands to the Emissary, the left hemisphere, which deals with executing the plans, and actually interacting with the world. In the case of Haruhi, Haruhi is the Master and Kyon is the Emissary. Haruhi's raw passion and subconscious halluninations create the setting and give the commands to Kyon, who takes care of the details and is the one who actually makes things happen.

New Theory:

Haruhi is my wife.

Attached: haruhi11.jpg (1920x1080, 193.25K)

She is not.

Debunked, she's mine

Kek.

Can you elaborate?

Kyon and Haruhi are the new Adam and Eve

No.

Mikuru is symbolic of Kyon's repressed lust for his sister. In the original novels especially, Kyon has a funny habit of randomly mentioning his sister when he's lusting after Mikuru. Thus, Kyon subconsciously created a high school OC based on his sister, except with huge tits.

Attached: haruhi-kyon-little-sister.jpg (1920x1080, 254.08K)

Attached: yuki bringing you lunch.png (1334x1070, 1.08M)

>wants to see Haruhi sexually assaulting Mikuru on a daily basis
And?