Overlord

>yeah sorry, genocide is easy

Now he is just being retardedly evil

Attached: [SubsPlease] Overlord IV - 10 (720p) [15B0E1C0].png (1280x720, 994.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_the_Khwarazmian_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah Ainz-sama is morally gray

Attached: 1617384927651.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>people I must protect
??? They can kill everyone and everything in the NW outside of three or four individuals

every nation, empire, kingdom, tribe etc that was, is and will be have done the exact same shit so why do you not complain about them as well?

you do realize that the people of the holy kingdom, lizardmen, dwarves, quoga, carne etc are his to protect right?

>genocide
Name one player that he has killed.

Yes Ainz is protecting them from nazarick's deneziens by placing them under his flag

He is not wrong, decimating the Kingdom is the easiest way to archive like 5 different goals in 1 move.
Also he is not doing the kill out of Fun either.

I can't because it wasn't genocide.

>undead skeleton that instinctively lacks empathy and has -500 karma is doing evil things for his own benefit
Who would have guessed?

>every nation, empire, kingdom, tribe etc that was
Mate, 99% of the evil empires in human history are more moral then this skellynigger. The Mongols are FAR FAR FAR more moral then this guy.

How can you be more moral than justice itself?

My wife Narberal has wonderful, erect nipples.

Attached: Nabe's pokies.jpg (850x1275, 345.47K)

>The Mongols are FAR FAR FAR more moral then this guy
you mean the guys who did this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_the_Khwarazmian_Empire

Lmao the most genocidal pre industrial people are more moral than Ainz this is rich they killed so many fucking people the Co2 in the Asia continent was actually reduced.

Unironically yes.

he doesn't know a speck of history to know the amount of evil that went down in our world

Ironically yes.

>they killed so many fucking people the Co2 in the Asia continent was actually reduced.
Is there a problem here?

Attached: 1647969095331.webm (1920x1080, 978.42K)

Yes. At least the mongols never killed cute anime girls. Nazarick killed Arche.

then you are unironically retarded since he did the same shit