ベルセルク(BERSERK)

What are your predictions and expectaions for the last arc? What would you name it? Describe what will the final confrontation between Guts and Griffith. I think it should be a battle of ideologies and not purely swords myself.

Attached: anato-finnstark-anato-finnstark-guts-and-griffith-berserk-by-anatofinnstark-dcso86s.jpg (1280x1578, 583.6K)

Describe what will the final confrontation between Guts and Griffith be*

Griffith will kill Guts but then be sad about it and realize the folly of chasing his dream just like Devilman

I want Guts and Skelly adventures, more about Griffith intentions and Rickert.

Not reading your fan fiction, Mori. Berserk has ended. No man can be Miura.

Shouldnt we get the spoilers soon?

Oh no, I'm talking about your own ideas and predictions, not what Gaga will write. What would you like to see, user?

Im not a writer, I dont have the skills to do that. So I will trust Mori and his team to deliver a good ending.

I'm not really a writer either, but I can still imagine something, come on fren.

Guts will use the Behelit and massacre his companions personally. It is in character for him.

I hope it would be something metaphysical or Nietzschean in nature,meaning there sould be more than what meets the eye,so their final duel would be reminiscent of their first and with its conclusion guts will have his life/freedom back from the time he lost it the first time.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS
GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

***BOOM*****

The only thing I expect from Gaga is an underwhelming fanfic. But when Miura was still alive I expected several things from the following arc(s) based on his interviews and my own hypotheses. PoV would constantly be switching between Griffith & co, Rickert and the Bakiraka clan, the RPG party, Guts going through The Black Swordsman 2.0 lone crusade against Griffith's expanding kingdom, Gaiseric's backstory mirroring Guts with his struggle while expanding the lore and maybe establishing the way the Godhand can be defeated

can it really go any other way?

Attached: 1661212136249200.jpg (640x904, 140K)

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Attached: 018.jpg (1133x1600, 500.18K)

should't the leaks have started already i's coming out in two days right.....?

Attached: Jill.png (745x796, 758.26K)

No. Guts will use the Behelit by giving it to the Skull Knight and having him turn the Dragonslayer into another Sword of Actuation.

Attached: main-qimg-953302820a0330ad5a22495105b77e7d-pjlq.jpg (527x396, 112.29K)

>last arc
I swear the way all these new characters were being set up, we were nowhere near the end when casca returned. I don't think Miura had a choice but to die with an unfinished story because the scope of what he was going for, both in the plot and level of detail in the world, he was never going to be able to finish it as a mortal man. For this reason I'm certain that we will be able to read the true second half of Berserk in the afterlife.

I'm joking you silly baka

GRIFFITH YOU MADE ME GO

Attached: 485-4858073_berserk-logo-png-transparent-png.png (860x351, 420.67K)

Leaks are out apparently