Rebellion wouldn't have happened if it weren't for him being too greedy

rebellion wouldn't have happened if it weren't for him being too greedy

Attached: 1649118539094.png (359x277, 96.51K)

Or Homura opening her mouth.

Yes but Homura won.

Not for long. Her perfect world is doomed.

>“We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch, we had Wraiths, we had a law, we had everything we needed and it all ran like clockwork. You could have shut your mouth, wait, and made as much energy as you needed, but you just had to blow it up, you and your pride and your ego”

Whats wrong with restoring the old way

they would have investigated anyway.

This, Homura is a retard

rebellion wouldn't have happened if it weren't for shaft being too greedy

kek

Causes unjust suffering despite being unnecessary to further the goals of the molestation cats.

That's why he was punished for it, duh

Won what

>.. I have to hear one more time that you did this for the good of the universe
>I did it for me, I liked it, and I was good at it
>And I was really alive

Wasn't telling him about the Witches part of her plan though? She banked on Kyubey doing something since they couldn't exist anymore and was still thirsty for Madoka

Became demiurge

No, nothing suggests that to be the case

The madokabowl

This. Now if Homu had put a gun to her soul gem as soon as she appeared in the new world, that might've been a different story. But maybe not, it seems that theres some kind of karmic law about not using magic for free, and Madoka's wish violated it bigtime - thats why Homu kept her memories, as a guided karma missile to bring Madoka down. If she'd committed sudoku presumably coincidences would have occurred that led to the incubators investigating anyway.

I thought this was a possibility too because there was a scene in Rebellion where Homura asks Madoka to forgive her for "betraying her wish".

My fucking god, I haven't opened Any Forums in like 3 years and I come back to yet ANOTHER fucking Madoka thread?
Jesus fucking Christ, it's been OVER A DECADE. How are there still people talking about this above-average seasonal from 2011?

Yurifags are starving, all they have to eat is slow as molasses romcom/drama or strange lesbian abuse.