Tearmoon Empire Anime Announced + Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=0cKGjYRv3cM

tearmoon-pr.com/

Production: Silver Link
Director: Yushi Ibe
Series Composition: Deko Akao
Mia's VA: Sumire Uesaka

>Surrounded by the hate-filled gazes of her people, the selfish princess of the fallen Tearmoon Empire, Mia, takes one last look at the bleeding sun before the guillotine blade falls... Only to wake back up as a twelve-year-old! With time rewound and a second chance at life dropped into her lap, she sets out to right the countless wrongs that plague the ailing Empire. Corrupt governance? Check. Border troubles? Check. Natural calamities and economic strife? Check. My, seems like a lot of work. Hard work and Mia don’t mix, so she seeks out the aid of others, starting with her loyal maid, Anne, and the brilliant minister, Ludwig. Together, they strive day and night to restore the Empire. Little by little, their tireless efforts begin to change the course of history, pushing the whole of the continent toward a new future. And why did the selfish princess have a change of heart, you ask? Simple—she didn’t. She’s just terrified of the guillotine. They hurt like hell, and Mia hates pain more than work.

Attached: Fb9eKCbaIAAj66L.jpg (1071x1500, 371.45K)

The animation looks very average.

Sometimes I wish age regression is more common than reincarnation.

So, is this a new native regresor isekai?

I wonder up to where will it cover, unlike Bakarina which honestly just fizzled out and seemed longer than it really should've been after the first arc, Tearmoon really only hit its stride after the guillotine arc.

At least it looks animated.

is this yuri?

TO Books (the LN publisher) has a history of backing adaptations of its series for longer than just a one cour advertisement, so it really depends. I'd love if they just took the Bookworm route and made multiple seasons, though the end of the first novel isn't a horrible stopping point if they're just gonna do one cour.

Mc is canonically a baby factory

Where the fuck is isekai here?
Is anything fantasy themed now considered isekai? Or you are using stupid Dragon Ball's "Time Travel=Alternate world"?

>Silver Link
Hope it gets multiple seasons like Bakarina.

8 KIDS

Character designer is Mai Otsuka (Non Non Biyori) and soundtrack by sus4 (Jahy-sama, Maid ga Ayashii).

Mia looks kinda off to me.

Surprised they didn't include the narrator in the trailer, half the series' humour hinges off her/him.

The trailer says 2023, but the description on youtube gives away that it's in January.

Sasuga Mia-sama

I will now watch your anime.

God that's so fucking hot!

But will we see her loli tits in the anime?

Anime News Network in its review of V1 LN said the narrator is too intrusive, trying so hard to be funny and witty.

>ANN reviews

Disappointed that mature adult Mia's just a flat as her li'l gremlin self.

>ANN

I liked this part and the cock.

Hope it's not just the PV and a prevalent stylistic choice throughout the anime. Always a sucker for SHAFT-esque powerpoint typography.

Attached: the chicken too.jpg (1920x1080, 838.09K)

One of Mia's favourite hobbies is taking gratuitous amounts of baths. And considering the amount of important scenes that take place in them, I'd say there's a good chance.

About damn time. The only LN series I'm looking forward to currently. Hope the adaptation won't look awful and low budget.