This is a reminder that while you're eating, smoking, and drinking yourself to death, the tiny cells, bodily functions...

This is a reminder that while you're eating, smoking, and drinking yourself to death, the tiny cells, bodily functions, and other hard-working organisms running around inside of you are getting no rest, no relaxation, no happiness, and most importantly: no paizuri.

Take care of yourself.

Attached: 1610194512109.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Good. Those tiny organisms are the jailers that work to keep me trapped in this flesh prison, they deserve to be punished.

why was Code Black so much worse than the OG series?

Never smoked
No tat
No alcohol

Regular lifting and cardio
Good vegetables all day every day.
I am keeping this body at its absolute peak, forever ready to donate blood at every drive. Ready to give my organs if the time calls for it

Attached: vvc.jpg (640x480, 39.65K)

not really, just a bit more darker, if you watch the masturbation episode you will not want to touch your dick for a month

>masturbation
Nah, it was legit sex with someone with std

>introduce smoking hot coombait cells
>series popularity dips
How?

I'm taking a short break right now and drinking water.

>never cleans his room
>angry that he's surrounded by trash
You are just irresponsible.

How can I give my cells a vacation?

sex kills sales

>introduce smoking hot coombait cells
It already had those

Attached: 70350986_p0.jpg (750x1000, 362.09K)

WHEN WILL IT BE TIME?
SHE CAN PLAY DUMB ALL SHE WANTS BUT SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING BOUNCING AROUND WITHOUT A BRA ALL THE TIME

Attached: white boob censor.gif (1280x720, 1.33M)

good thing I'm completely straight edge from any sort of recreational drug, alcohol, and whatever shit that fucks you up long term

>Take care of yourself.
I would have listened to this anime, shit now my health is in the crapper. Trust me guys, don't smoke or drink that shit, it's literally poison to the body and should be illegal.

Attached: 1610045961096.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Is she nervous in the sack or a beast?

Attached: white boob cell hungry.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

>coombait
Go back.

>Good vegetables all day every day
the glyphosphate is killing your big boob cells

Attached: white boob cell paizuri time.jpg (1920x1080, 201.77K)

Attached: white boob cell 39.png (674x900, 420.81K)

Code Black was great. It was educational and mature with it's subject matter. Also boobs.

Attached: WBC Inspects the thread.png (1403x1070, 1.4M)