Yes the ending sucked, but it's still a masterpiece

Literally the entire rest if the anime/manga was a 10/10. Only the last arc was lame, and doesn't make the rest of the series worse.

Attached: B5C5EF69-B1A3-4FBE-949C-4604538065D4.jpg (828x1132, 948.52K)

Kill yourself snkcuck, Eren killing his mother is fucking ridiculous and ruined everything, far worse than "that" panel

>and doesn't make the rest of the series worse
LMAO yes it does, post-timeskip is fucked at a bare minimum. Why would I give a shit about things knowing where it was going to lead? Just totally takes the wind out of everything.

Let's see the rest of the series
>P1: Wow what is this mystery?
>P2: Mystery 1 solved but what is this new mystery connected to mystery 1?
>P3: New mystery solved but what is this other new NEW mystery that is connected to the others?
>P4: New NEW mystery solved but what is this final mystery that is part of the other mysteries?
>P5: Here's the FINAL FINAL mystery!!! The one that the whole story depends on to be worth something!
>Final FINAL mystery is a mix of asspull, shit writting and shit development that the author himself admits was pure trash and he was always writing a shitty story, what a twist!
>Whole story means nothing
Nah, it always sucked

>Eren killing his mother
How did he do that?

Season o e and season three part two was some of the best written anime of all time
Seethe more

The ending didn't suck. You guys are just too stupid to appreciate it and like literal garbage like Chainshit Man

Yes, Game of Thrones is a masterpiece, yes the ending sucked.

The show inmediately became shit when it stopped being about humans fighting titans.

The ending was so bad it retroactively ruined the whole series. I've conditioned my brain to actively reject anything SnK related from my memory.

Attached: 1612048655911.jpg (868x1206, 452.21K)

the only people that hated it were the pseudo-nazis that wanted everyone to be genicided for some reason

But i will admit, the series was god tier until the marley arc which just kinda ruined all the mystery and shit the series had

Attached: FbvixunakAAC6fz.png (329x683, 38.73K)

The plot got steadily worse after the basement but the last dozen or so chapters were an irredeemable dumpster fire that ruined every character. I couldn’t care less about the genocide shit, the rumbling was a horrible story development anyway and Isayama should have abandoned the idea years ago.

>best written
How? Even if you truly think that, should I remind you that the ending was the goal of all of those characters and "great writting"?

Bro I'm sorry... final arcs matter immensely.

>that wanted everyone to be genicided for some reason
SNK was always shit but after this became the main plot it never gave the reader a real reason why this shitty world shouldn't be detroyed.
People who were pro genocide were doing it because they liked a set of characters better than the others, those who were against genocide were against it just because they projected real world logic to this shitty piece of fiction.
But in reality, if you read this trash, you never get a reason why you should care about either side or even want genocide to happen or not when you know the full story. It's always some shitty black and white attempt at making someone look bad or some shitty "guy!guys1! this bad guy was actually good!" twist. The parts I hated the most were those badly executed "we are as bad as them!" or those overly dramatic and borderline comical representations of racism and hate. You can really tell this author was bullied a lot and he hid from the real world for years to write something like this.

Tomino, Gundam's director, stated Isayama's shitty art was due to Isayama being bullied as a child and using his manga to let out these feelings. Seeing how the Rumbling was his school shooter fantasy, Tomino called it.

I want to FUCK Hange, Mikasa, Sasha, Ymir, Historia, Hannah, Annie, Ymir Fritz, Rico, Anka, Carla, Pieck, Dina, Alma, Mikasa's mom, Lara, Louise, Lynn, Mina, Caven, Nanaba, Nifa, Yelena, Frieda, Petra, Gabi, Zofia, Sandra, Hitch, Ilse, Kaya, Kiyomi, and Abel. I want to FUCK them so FUCKING bad.

Best writtten? You might get away with saying that if he Isayama didnt say he took many liberties from a mech VN early on when the anime just started. He has since back tracked on that and remains largely quite about that since then.

Pre-timeskip was pretty good, but it always had iffy writing in the form of conveniences and boring characters. Shit like the Armoured bottle or Ymir's sudden offscreen death were all major red flags that Isayama's writing skills were not all they were cracked up to be. and that he really didn't plan everything beforehand. But it was enjoyable nonetheless.
Post-timeskip was a mess. Grim Reminder 2.0 and other hype moments served to distract us from the problems that would become obvious with the revelations in the final arc. The series was carried by its mystery, and once that mystery was solved, the series effectively ended and become a different series where Isayama's true incompetence came to light.

the titan was meant to eat bertholdt but eren decided to control her to eat eren's mother. it fucking ruined everything

>and doesn't make the rest of the series worse.
Wrong, it amkes the most impression because that's what you remember most. How the one series you followed for so much time ended.