Kimi no na wa (2016)

Holy fuck this was good

Attached: yourname.jpg (1000x1331, 412.12K)

No it's not

Yep. Still the best anime of all time.

what was her name again?

how does it end? too many plotholes so I dropped it

>this was 6 years ago
How the time flies

The only good thing about it is the animation.

No it wasn't

Yes, only Westerners who can't comprehend any other religions beside Christian call it shit

nice for prepuberty girls

Yeah, its actually really well done. Obviously the animation and music are good, but personally i like it for how tightly written and directed it is. It does an excellent job of controlling how information is conveyed to the audience such that it gives you everything you need to spot the twist coming, but misdirects you along the way so that on a first viewing its still a surprise. Reminds me of The Prestige in terms of how much you can pick up on a rewatch.

how did you think about the development of their relationship? I agree that the anime is generally good but at no point did I feel like they became close romantically and that made their actions in the final arc rather weird

its better than tenki no ko that's for sure

You must be 18 to post here

Had a hard time getting through it. Can't remember if I finished it in two or three sittings, but I found it not great.
Nothing to hate, but really didn't get the hype. And I'm someone who tends to like josei stuff in particular, sometimes shoujo. Not that this is either of those demographics, but just in general I tend to like drama but found this uninteresting despite enjoying similar themes.

Will you be watching Suzume no Tojimari?

Attached: 1820827040.jpg (2316x1965, 547.12K)

stories usually have plotholes that are resolved by the ending, dummy.

but they aren't in this case, dummy.

Looked good but the story wasn't anything special.

Thats usually the case with anime movies.

Depends, but it's often the case with these type of romance movies.

Of course. Tenki no ko was a mistake but so far shinkai has more hits than misses.

all these movies look the same, it's like hallmark of anime