He's such an asshole, why didn't he let her die instead of reducing her to nothing? He fucking begged him to let her die

He's such an asshole, why didn't he let her die instead of reducing her to nothing? He fucking begged him to let her die

Attached: kizu.jpg (1920x816, 131.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nisioisin_anime/status/1565897381769535488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm really mad right now. That shit was so unfair for Kiss-shot.

Attached: sick.jpg (1920x816, 91.23K)

You gotta do what you gotta do to get that loli pusspuss

>he would kill this

Attached: 1654724921201.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

he is a good guy and he wants to be a new reason to keep her life

I'm so confused right now. When Kiss-shot said Araragi only liked her when she was weak it raised the topic of the power struggle between them. Having watched the rest of the series, I don't remember this being brought up ever again. Does Nisio dislike the full version of Kiss-shot? why he destroyed her in favor of Araragi?

Attached: weak.jpg (1920x816, 177.74K)

bump

Because that would be him giving her what she wanted in life rather than she earning it herself
The whole message of Kizumonogatari, and Monogatari as a whole, is saving oneself
Araragi wanted an escape in life so he used sacrificing himself to Kissshot as an excuse to just give up and was punished for it by becoming an undying vampire
Kissshot was lonely and suicidal and wanted nothing but to find a place to die and used turning him back to a human as an escape instead of solving her issues
They reflect each other in their loneliness, suicidal ways, but eventual breakthroughs into enjoying life again

I think this is a literal thing and nothing that deep, he likes her when she isn't a vampire who would eat humans I think that's all there is too it but could be wrong

That's just her being a bit bitter that he didn't save her for her sake. He didn't save her because of who she was. He would have saved anyone.

The box is supposed to say "now that I am not completely dependent on you".

Attached: 1662174671500475.png (1115x1600, 1.11M)

>I don't remember this being brought up ever again.
it's not even the first time it's brought up, it's the entire crux of bake. It's really the entire crux of Araragi's character - Kiss Shot felt rejected when she realized Araragi only helped her because she needed help, Hanekawa refused to see Araragi for who he was beyond a prince who would come to save her, Senjougahara alone was relieved by the fact that Araragi would have saved anyone, not just her. It's why they can be in a mutual relationship, because him saving her isn't baggage or a favor, it's just who Araragi is, and their feelings for each other aren't held back by that. On the other hand Kiss Shot and Araragi feed into each other. Araragi convinces himself he's "saving" her can lives on his selfish indulgence, and Kiss Shot convinces herself he's what Seishirou could have been. They both use the other to indulge in their own selfishness so they need each other to go on. It's the exact opposite of Senjougahara's relationship with him - they are together for no reason other than they want to be, are held back by nothing, and owe nothing to each other. Kiss Shot and Araragi need each other to satisfy themselves, and can only go on living because of that selfish relationship.

Attached: 1662176444221862.png (1115x1600, 1.15M)

>Kiss Shot and Araragi need each other to satisfy themselves, and can only go on living because of that selfish relationship.
That's fucked up.

why is Araragi so attractive in Kizu?

Attached: araragi-koyomi-hanekawa-tsubasa.gif (498x280, 3.92M)

vampire powers

Because he knew what a cute little girl she would become

twitter.com/nisioisin_anime/status/1565897381769535488
Thoughts?

Attached: Fbpv7ylakAM7EDp.jpg (1920x1080, 73.51K)

Literally vampire magic.

Stop watching haremshit.
It is rotting your brain.

I love Kizu aesthetically but god I wish it had been adapted in the same vein as the TV show, the lack of dialogue/monologuing just lowers it so damn much.

And they ended up making the fights way too comedic compared to how they were in the book.

Attached: 1112312421214.jpg (620x348, 44.93K)

Monogatari is one of the few haremshit who isn't total shit

probably just second season of owari box set or something but who knows good sales could lead to off season maybe?

Monogatari is one of the few haremshit who isn't harem

>this man is 5'5"
it's not possible

Attached: 1654372372523.webm (1280x544, 2.93M)