One of the best Protagonists of any anime

One of the best Protagonists of any anime.

Attached: ranking-of-kings-prince-bojji.jpg (1200x628, 49.28K)

has the makings of a classic anime because its amazing right up until it tanks in the final act

I kneel, Bojji-sama.

I love OR, but Bojji isn't that impressive of a protagonist.

>rank of simps

You mean the one that's carried by his shadow friend, his adoptive mother, or some other character for 90% of his screentime?

wah blah wah uhhhhh blah blah wahhhhhh

>I WAS THE WEAKEST BUT ACTUALLY I WAS SECRETLY THE STRONGEST ALL ALONG

Actually, Bojji is too weak to even defeat the weakest of golems :^)

Attached: mini_magick20220723-2565-11042ln.jpg (708x1000, 96.63K)

why you do him like that?

Attached: bojji.png (1338x1546, 2.63M)

He should have stayed weak but attracted powerful retainers to his cause through his cuteness. People shit on naruto but the nigga took hundreds of chapters to be able to barely compete with the top tiers of his verse, bojj-boi trained with a wire sword for 5 minutes and did some cooking then became capable of beating a giant with demon magic supposedly making him the strongest in the land. Also kage should’ve been a loli in “his” true form and married bojji once whatever the stipulation that was keeping her in shadow form was lifted

No thank you.

Attached: throwing knives.jpg (705x469, 134.61K)

5 episodes in, does it get better. The only genuinely good part was when the boy breaks down crying after his brother beat him up and then he tries to hold a sword but can't and the shadow nigger appears and he's embarrassed and pretends to not be crying.
The rest has been kinda meh so far.

AH agh Auh!

you get more of best girl

Best girl only appears in episode 2

there is only one king i swear my loyalty to

Attached: burger king_ rei.jpg (225x225, 8.16K)

>boy breaks down crying after
This is the entire anime, so no, it doesn't get better in any way.

The anime gets really bad after that. I would not recommend continuing.

bojji has a kind hearted soul and he never gives up and he wants to protect everyone!

Attached: 0cd419ceffe54689be2f3d2c538dcb7d1648366708_main.jpg (1504x846, 217.29K)

constantly crying isn't the trait of someone who is in charge of their emotions though, if my boss constantly cries, even if they are tears of joy from loving all his employees all the time i would not be able to trust him because he is clearly unstable
yes, boji is a child, this is anime, but god i hate how much crying happens over everything