Dragon Ball Super

Why can't the manga have charismatic antagonists like Hearts? The heeters felt like a bunch of secondary background character being forced into the foreground of the story.

Attached: Hearts.png (627x1720, 185.05K)

Blame Toriyama. He’s the one who came up with the Heeters.

>KAKAROT! WHERE'S MY FAMILY ANSWER ME YOU CLOWN!

Attached: 1608074595943.png (812x609, 625.03K)

Because Toyo can't write for shit.

>Hearts
Literally Who

Dude from Super Dragon Ball Heroes whose plan was to absorb the energy of all the universes in order to make himself overpowered enough to kill all the deities. He worked with Zamasu, who wanted to use Hearts to kill Zeno, so no-one could stand in his way of killing all mortals. But as soon as Hearts got his power, he immediately killed Zamasu. This is because Hearts loved mortals above all.

DIO in the Dragon Ball universe

Designing characters =/= writing characters

The best DBS antagonist.

True

greedy merchant characters are never appealing as main antagonists, they should always be in the shadows and take advantage of the chaos to seem interesting

He only came up with the idea for them. Toyo designed them and wrote their lines.

Attached: JY1umdZ.gif (500x335, 570.55K)

...is Jiren the Gray.

I just don't care about anything other than Goku being cuckolded.

I can see IT.

My galactic tyrant can't be this cute!

Attached: 8908767.jpg (564x564, 72.76K)

Attached: 1661606135174809.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

...'s brother.

Attached: towa.jpg (1710x900, 108.92K)

Attached: FZTkmYJaAAMDzGD.jpg (562x890, 196.25K)

Dragon Ball Super sucks. You'd think that once Goku reached Super Saiyan God form he'd be unstoppable but that was definitely not the case. Goku and Vegeta were literally trained by Whis and the God of Destruction but Vegeta only took him 4 fucking months to reach Goku's power level. Now we move to the Universe 6 battles and the Tournament of Power and somehow, contestants in that battle can fight Goku and Vegeta in God form at equal strength, if not more powerful than both of them. And the crazy thing about it all is Krillin at one point during this story arc Krillin was able to give SSJ God Goku some trouble when they both went into a power fight with both of their Kamehameha's.. And I'm like.. WHY IS THIS POWER LEVEL SO FUCKING JANKY AND INCONSISTENT??? Now that Super Broly movie comes out which retcons everything somehow they made Broly MORE STRONGER than Goku and Vegeta in their God form which is just crazy to me.. Because Broly does NOT HAVE GOD ENERGY!!! There's no fucking reason Broly was able to defeat the both of them so easily. What's the point of these cool transformations when literal who fighters can outlevel them and fight them? Why even call them God forms and compare that strength to Lord Beerus. The power transformations is just getting so confusing. Goku barely won against Jiren even after reaching Ultra Instinct.. A TRANSFORMATION POWER THAT EVEN GODS CAN'T EVEN ACHIEVE!!!!!! SOMEHOW SOME LITERAL WHO CHARACTER NAMED JIREN WAS ABLE TO FIGHT ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU!!!!

At this point I honestly think Dragon Ball GT was just way more consistent and delivered all the good Dragon Ball moments in that show more than Super and I'm just really disappointed with Dragon Ball Super. End of rant.

>Dragon Ball Super sucks. You'd think that once Goku reached Super Saiyan God form he'd be unstoppable but that was definitely not the case. Goku and Vegeta were literally trained by Whis and the God of Destruction but Vegeta only took him 4 fucking months to reach Goku's power level. Now we move to the Universe 6 battles and the Tournament of Power and somehow, contestants in that battle can fight Goku and Vegeta in God form at equal strength, if not more powerful than both of them. And the crazy thing about it all is Krillin at one point during this story arc Krillin was able to give SSJ God Goku some trouble when they both went into a power fight with both of their Kamehameha's.. And I'm like.. WHY IS THIS POWER LEVEL SO FUCKING JANKY AND INCONSISTENT??? Now that Super Broly movie comes out which retcons everything somehow they made Broly MORE STRONGER than Goku and Vegeta in their God form which is just crazy to me.. Because Broly does NOT HAVE GOD ENERGY!!! There's no fucking reason Broly was able to defeat the both of them so easily. What's the point of these cool transformations when literal who fighters can outlevel them and fight them? Why even call them God forms and compare that strength to Lord Beerus. The power transformations is just getting so confusing. Goku barely won against Jiren even after reaching Ultra Instinct.. A TRANSFORMATION POWER THAT EVEN GODS CAN'T EVEN ACHIEVE!!!!!! SOMEHOW SOME LITERAL WHO CHARACTER NAMED JIREN WAS ABLE TO FIGHT ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU!!!!

Attached: 2035823058.png (2048x1536, 1.4M)

Attached: 71096336_2147766142195582_1852345624406523904_n.jpg (720x832, 46.41K)

Attached: lgbta.jpg (731x461, 87.62K)