/clg/ - Cis Lesbian General

REMINDER: Trannies, moids, bishits and related subject matters are unwelcome ITT. Ignore and report

(old) Discord: pastebin.com/P644WESi
(new) Discord: pastebin.com/TxeWQdj1

Last threat:

Attached: cat.jpg (542x619, 85.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/17466504/killer-savannah-brockhill-given-taxpayer-cash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bishit! Bishiiit!! Come here Bishit! pspspspspspsp!

Attached: 20211012_135758.jpg (473x623, 68.9K)

try a big mac

The bitcoin keeps falling guys

>t.

Attached: 1633177948613.jpg (1079x1351, 902.03K)

STOP CELEBRATING THE FALL, THERE'S CHILD CRYING, LITTLE BABIES LOSING MONEY, FATHER AND MOTHER CRYING IN THE BATH!

Attached: wiri.jpg (299x168, 7.05K)

My lover is going to be here tomorrow, I'm a mess, I don't have anything prepared besides some buns with dulce de leche and coffee. Damn Emma, I'm shit and this girl is gonna come all pretty in here

hopefully that means we'll get at least one day without you shitting up the threat
(though sadly we all know this lover is just as imaginary as maria)

who is maria

the thought of troon v having a mental breakdown and aimlessly stabbing the air is really funny

Maria was real, it would be better if she wasn't, I just got over her fast, and I hope she is too; after all, I always saw her green eyes deeper than the forest, her luxurious silky black hair, her tiny freckles, her slender bosomless body and ass, with an almost always characteristically mysterious countenance, the pinnacle of all my romantic fantasies, it was a whim, but it was good as it lasted. Emanuelly, who I affectionately call Emma, will be passing by with a friend, and I don't know where she's going, haha. :`)

my ex :)

Seriously, if I were a little more stupid, I would expose her social media here, but that would be very unethical. She's beautiful and I can draw a kid's version of her. Wait a moment.

Clearly does not match Maria's original beauty, but a copy, but a paper copy to my best skills

Attached: maria.png (819x460, 24.43K)

>dulce de leche
Suddenly troon :v gets its larps mixed up and starts speaking the wrong language.
Luckily for him none of the dumb Americans in the thread realized something was wrong because they can barely speak English anyway, let alone other languages.

pão com doce de leite condensado, não era assim que se falava em inglês?

>leite condensado
Little monkey man doubles down when called out and now can't even tell the difference between condensed milk and caramelized milk.

This general seems like its actually mostly trannies. Very easy to see through scrotes larping

Dulce de leche is literally just caramelized condensed milk. What are you on about

Trip on, troon

What the fuck American is caramelized milk

Schizo :^)

Always remember that Brazil is the best country in the world

You misspelled Argentina, traveca

>cis:v will never love and appreciate your ass
Why live

Saia boludo desse corpo que não te pertence

You can always show your ass and I can always drool over it

You misspelled England circa 1066

Okay, you guys are less worse, you pressured that the government banned slavery, but you are not better than the Brazilian Empire.

I'm here. Is that dick for me? I don't like the taste anymore. Too salty.

Don't worry it needs some time alone. It will go up again

You promise?

everything will go wrong

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (1500x1000, 60.19K)

Attached: aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (676x621, 395.25K)

Attached: pay my therapy.jpg (450x340, 26.95K)

Attached: helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.jpg (225x225, 11.07K)

Take your antipsychotics

Attached: help.jpg (450x338, 101.58K)

I like to trib women but instead of clit to clit, asshole to asshole. I call it The Fartsnatch. So far women have been hesitant to try at first, but they leave as believers in The Fartsnatch.

Attached: a30874b3d43cee2e75b1755979d28d9b.jpg (736x951, 76.41K)

Attached: Anxiety what is.jpg (576x761, 103.07K)

Treat your problems while you still have time

I want to rub my girl dick on your face.

I'm a pathetic creature to begin with, why would you want to stoop so low, girl? Have higher standards

I think you are cute.

You are also cute and quite friendly, by the way :)

I didn't know I could coerce you.

Everyone deserves praise, you know? Everyone deserves to know that there is someone, at least someone, who cheers for the person or sees the positive aspects of their personality. You didn't coerce me, don't worry about it. :)

But I want to coerce you into sucking my girl dick.

Strange, why is that? I'm sure there are people who would like to suck your dick

Because you would make a good wife.

Wife, huh? How old are you?

Will you suck her girl dick in return?

>moids
what is that?

Oh yes, the dick that magically grows when I want and disappears

giwtwm

It stands for multipliers of imaginary digit series. It's a mathematical term. We are cis women so we are averse to math and have banned some mathematical topics from our discussions.
Other subjects that we avoid here are tertiary rational angular nominal numbers in exponential sequences, and also binomial integer sums halved in triangular semi-circles.

Why /clg/ are always so sad?
Everything is about, being fat, lesbians cheating with a man, can't find a other lesbian, sad because You only can find trans lesbians,etc

I'm very happy. Tonight, I found a new thing to love doing during sex. Granted it is degenerate, but I'm still drooling.

i just want a cisbean to put my girl dick in.

Experiences with butches/femmes? I've been called a chapstick lesbian. I'm mostly attracted to feminine women, but I've dated mostly butch women recently because that's who I've matched with on dating apps. Even though I'm usually less attracted to them initially the butches I've dated actually wanted to fool around sexually.

Attached: 1489531492192.jpg (646x632, 86.07K)

My cat is butch

butch women scratch an itch that femme women just can't scratch for me
i don't know what it is
butch4butch superiority

tell us what it is then you filthy degen

Faking an orgasm

If you're going to impersonate another poster, have the decency to give a realistic answer

MOST FUCKING BASED THING IVE READ ALL DAY

>had a bad day at work today
hey everyone time to get drunk and high

Attached: 1642708790873.jpg (1284x1481, 851.9K)

why do you use drugs and alcohol as a crutch

>butch4butch superiority
Yes please

what happened?

Attached: c1b08b6b185fe21b449b462dc8e1b10b--shotgun-wedding-wild-west.jpg (736x1107, 141.27K)

Attached: tumblr_3e53a0d8678768533e867ab2a035b7f0_d8bc9e26_1280.png (960x804, 886.97K)

>had a bad day at work
>quit smoking three years ago
>quit drinking six months ago
>nothing helps
Should I just kms

Have you tried gentle exercise like walking outside or swimming?

have you tried eating your own weight in cake and then passing out in a food coma?

Getting fat is the only thing that could make life worse.

Yeah walking has lost all the fun recently

>walking
You should hike in the mountains.

Attached: IMG_20220125_0944121.jpg (1000x1333, 1.19M)

You're almost a baby, dear user, you should worry about college, rent money, etc. :)

This is a well-crafted ploy to leave the femme alone! Butch4Butch just shows us how well articulated the dog is. (Of course most relationships are femme4femme, but we won't go into that merit)

Attached: tumblr_lnam94Kdtq1qfzhp0o1_640.jpg (600x450, 72.5K)

Lawful neutral is the hottest

BREASTS, POST MORE BREASTS

beautiful pic whered you take it?

Thanks for the photo, I feel blessed.
has anyone else heard the saying that if you're a woman with small boobs the universe will grant you a gf with big bazongas? Or did I dream that up

Attached: milk.jpg (960x1280, 290.2K)

I TOLD YOU RETARDS. HE LITERALLY THINKS WHAT I THINK. IT'S GONNA HAPPEN.
SOVIET UNION 2.0

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-193229.png (1440x3040, 1.16M)

I talk like a psycho cuz I drink an energy drink everyday to finish my assignment. Just so you know.

Hello lesbians, gay male here with a question.

I have a cis female friend. I've never known this girl to date anyone. Recently we got on the subject of what we're attracted to and when pressured she said she liked "really pretty, effeminate guys" but wouldn't sleep with them.

Is she a lesbian in denial? She's tripping my gaydar.

Attached: 1492193432702.jpg (500x493, 52.95K)

your female friend told you she wont sleep with men? i think she sounds straight to me

>You're almost a baby, dear user, you should worry about college, rent money, etc. :)
what do you mean you are 20 years old!

Why won't she sleep pretty boys?

prob an ace or something like that

Evening laddettes
Killed any babies lately?

Attached: skynews-star-hobson-savannah-brockhill_5614804.jpg (1600x900, 215.05K)

The butch is now trying to blame the femme
Says the femme dealt the fatal blow by kicking the child

I hope they both get kicked to death in jail tbqh

yawn

Attached: tumblr_df1871ca72a9b36b5905697ba2003416_bfe67ee0_1280.png (1125x1249, 1.23M)

Attached: backless.jpg (712x921, 72.14K)

that path is too wide and implies the existence of c*rs around

lmao do you actually feel a seething rage every time you see a moving vehicle?

it doesn't have to be moving

>expecting troon :v to keep his larp consistent

amazing

Am I banned?

A hill that's a few hours hike from where I live, might go up to the snowy peak and wind park tomorrow.

I think the road for the cars is on the back side of the mountain, didn't see any on that path.

then why is it this wide?
looks trashy and not like a path at all
mountain looks cool tho

this is a cageless utopia path

Attached: file.png (990x1320, 2.94M)

are you ynri user?

sorry i meant to respond to this one

who knows, perhaps it's very rarely used, only car I have seen on that path is an old, broken down one next to an abandoned farm house but it's not very high up. There are a few other run-down farm houses on the way up so maybe it's for getting there.

>This is a well-crafted ploy to leave the femme alone! Butch4Butch just shows us how well articulated the dog is. (Of course most relationships are femme4femme, but we won't go into that merit)
what the fuck are you talking about?

I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek at the end of the date! I don't know what that means, but I'm satisfied!

From real cases where people (femme) are missing an opportunity for butchs, if that makes sense I don't know, but what's going on, especially in separatist lesbians or whatever.

I'm more mature and wiser than people my age, don't try to understand me, nineteen year old baby.

I'm going to study medicine, my case is different.

Attached: fat mario.jpg (750x417, 30.38K)

Attached: lol.jpg (262x192, 7.03K)

It's atrocious that they do this with mediciners, but for educational purposes I decided to prevent you from harmful content

Attached: doctor.gif (220x286, 329.22K)

Don't sexualize mediciners

Attached: kakak.gif (220x297, 1.06M)

we should all chime in so you can have some time with a sw or smth, you are so horny all the time its incredible

I'm excited because I don't have a girlfriend anymore and my """"date"""" was just a kiss! ON THE CHEEK. If you got in touch with me and we had an orgy in the name of peace, love, prosperity and family, maybe the situation would change.
Thank you for worrying about my horny

Attached: help me.gif (350x422, 2.85M)

Attached: AHHH.gif (430x242, 923.36K)

I love wearing scrubs because people respect me more thinking I I'm a nurse. Plus, my ass looks great in them. Unfortunately, I am femme so hot women rarely hit on me. Only moids. I need to get lesbian shoelaces or something.

Goddess, if you are hot you have to show more, men could never satisfy you! I hope they don't get in your way on your path to love and sex, put on those lesbian things! It will rain woman for you! For a beautiful woman, many others give up.

that would be me lol

Attached: the truth2.png (885x437, 815.99K)

i havent followed you yet but i will someday i need to freshen up the old blog first

How incredible is death, it appears mysteriously, like a fog, we think it's nothing, that we shouldn't worry about things that don't show up on exams, or well, if our life is good now, what could break the cycle? Death, illness, one is the omen, and it causes a sobriety that not even the strongest of hope can distort reality. Dying is what we are doomed from the beginning, suicide is never giving in to death, but beating it in a raw way, breaking the cycle, showing that even if we can't win from life, we win from death. it is laughing at the inevitable, conquering the invincible, and in that, cowardice becomes courage, selfishness becomes human arrogance.
Always remember, it's okay to give up. No one can take away your right to die.

have you read anything by yukio mishima? I don't know how good the brazilian translations of his works are but I think you'd find his writings very interesting. brilliant japanese author who ended up killing himself seppuku style with a sword across the belly. I would especially recommend confessions of a mask, it's a pseudo biographical novel about his adolescence as a closeted homosexual (which sounds corny but I promise it's good). there's also a pretty good movie about his life called mishima: a life in four chapters. anyways idk why I'm telling you this but the content and style of your posts reminds me of his writing a lot lol. you're both romantic sentimentalists + morbid + crazy.

The more I hear about Yukio, the more it interests me, the pseudo-biographical work seems among his masterpieces, the most interesting, and unfortunately, I only read a few excerpts taken out of context; it is an excellent indication, thank you very much, do not mind to mention more writers that you find interesting. And certainly, thanks for the comparison, but Yukio was a genius, and even though we look alike in writing, his genius outshines mine on many levels, haha. :)

I got drunk with a comphet girl who played with my heart again and she is only ever honest with me when she's drunk. She's really attracted to me but she has a man now and I'm so upset again I regret it. She only ever tells me the truth when were both drinking and I only ever drink cause she makes me feel so bad.

so you got drunk with the girl who drives you to drink? you need to stay away from this bishit because you're only going to get hurt even more

I just wish I didn't feel for her so much and I do feel so much happiness when she says she loves me but yea I am just setting myself up to get hurt even more.

Cis :v whe should date, no i'm not a women, but whe share many things in commun

Their eyes look completely dead, like there's nothing inside. I wonder if I'm just imagining it due to what they've done.

Blue eyes always look soulless to me

same here. i know im going to marry a brown eyed girl

what do you do when none of your coworkers like you?

Attached: 1636841996931s.jpg (124x109, 1.59K)

Any based Pokemon enjoyers here?

Attached: 1642727696331.png (218x232, 74.49K)

get promoted and then fire them

if I was mentally ill I'd get a blastoise tattoo

Find a male boss who collects lesbians

How do I get rid of thoughts of feeling up my sister?

Is she pretty? Is she older?

Embrace neethood.

Attached: long skirt.jpg (632x900, 73.94K)

How many people here are actually neets and what do you do all day and how do you support yourselves?

Would you support a teammate who respectfully chooses not to wear a pride themed football jersey for religious reasons?

Attached: 9C2F0A30-98B6-4444-B97A-F27A328EEFA6.jpg (474x266, 18.48K)

Unironically by feeling her up.
t. Did this once and then never again

Anyway, but we can share photos of girls in sexy poses!

She's playing with your feelings, using you when it's most appropriate, sis, get out of it, this girl is not worth it and will only hurt you emotionally!

Yeah, after demolishing her pussy

Cis v do you get any sleep? I don't see you sleeping properly. Maybe that's why you have heart issues and anxiety. You need some chill pills to sleep or preferably herbs

Is true! I don't sleep properly, what kind of herbs or medications would you recommend? If it's to relieve the symptoms of tachycardia and anxiety, everything is welcome!

i wouldn't know, i'm too charming :^)

ok no, but are you sure they actually dislike you or is it just brainworms?

the fuck

Attached: tumblr_e7b23d7623ce38a7dbd39d8980ea0f38_286657dc_500.jpg (500x625, 87.3K)

im a neet
>what do you do all day
masturbation and vidya
>how do you support yourselves
government gibs (eat shit tax cuck) and living with parents

aren't you worried your parents will eventually get sick of your shit

Attached: 0498e5bc85ee4cc8535f01992dfa47dd.jpg (768x960, 111.93K)

Do you take girls to your room?

Attached: hj6fc6s39r771.jpg (1800x2474, 397.97K)

Get “NOW foods” Supplement “true calm” or gaba.

Why doesn't your doctor prescribe you anti anxiety meds?

What is it with european girls and wanting anallingus

Trenders who need to debase you in order to orgasm.
I'm into it.

>Do you take girls to your room?

Attached: peepo-laugh-point.gif (498x337, 57.36K)

Would you?

Attached: tumblr_5ac3416ff3fbee48aaf4b1431b2160e9_de36395d_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 574.91K)

There are safer ways to be degraded

surely it's fine with a partner

my parents are nice and i give most of my gibs to them so they dont lose anything having me here
my town is in the middle of nowhere and has less than 1000 people so there is no lesbians
im not interested in having sex anyway tho

Not really. Most people don't know how to clean it for sex.

what are you gonna do if they pass away? do you have any skills?

it's not rocket science. if our male counterparts can do it then we definitely can.

why would i want to put my mouth/genitals anywhere near someones anus or vice versa? we aren’t faggots. we don’t have to do that to ourselves. god gave me a functioning clitoris with more nerve ending than the penis and im perfectly content in using it

i mean, me neither desu but different strokes for different folks and all that. out of all the degenerate shit being promoted today, anilingus is relatively tame

Attached: tumblr_f61dd255f981be02a49d9361c0cf94c8_bcb3073b_1280.jpg (828x981, 147.47K)

Attached: tumblr_8bd82c853f3c8cb703d3627e8de8d115_fd9e8209_1280.jpg (1125x1406, 137.51K)

Opinions on Romanian girls?

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-195642.png (1440x1598, 1.35M)

Listen, if the girl is smoking hot you want to lick every part of her so I agree with you.

>the fuck
Newfag detected

girl don't even

hot

Attached: botez-sisters.jpg (1600x900, 229.5K)

He recommended diazepam, but I think I need something stronger, Diazapam however calms me down, but the intrusive thoughts, the noises in my head from the hospital are triggers.
And yes, I take risperidone, but that's not enough.

Beautiful but unreachable!

Don't take diazepam it's too rough. Take the supplement I told you and see how it goes. It has a good mixture. Supplements helped cure my severe burnout/depression last year. I was laying in bed all day and didn't want to do anything at all.

i'd be so hot if i was skinny and rich, i could pull off an outfit like picrel

Attached: f5727366e62aae625513659655c098d9.jpg (563x588, 40.37K)

>what are you gonna do if they pass away?
they are both 50 so they wont be dying for another 35 years i will be 61 then and can just kms
>do you have any skills?
no

Thank you so much for the tip, I'll try to buy it later this month, and I'm glad the supplements helped you with your depression/bornout, and now you're fine or better, and even more that you didn't need to take any addictive medication. it's better to really stay away from diazepam. :)

i really don't need another lipstick but i received a 20% off coupon.....

>they wont be dying for another 35 years
not to be a total downer but you don't know that for sure

i wouldn't say that outfit screams "rich bitch" to me

Attached: 7362e55ca6afdc9537bf189da22d475e.jpg (732x1034, 125.76K)

Attached: ass.gif (290x266, 3.26M)

what do YOU think about them?

Attached: 7cd2270882e73d94943a869f6319e1f9.jpg (1363x1364, 89.14K)

>i wouldn't say that outfit screams "rich bitch" to me
no but they're nicer clothes than what i usually wear, i only have money to cover my basic needs so i never buy nice clothes

they look like clothes you can get in shein or similar, i'm sure you'll be able to get them eventually

OUT.
They're pretty nice although it's worrying that I always like people from poor countries.

I hate that I look like him kek

Attached: 1643368158417.png (685x767, 151.33K)

I like bullying kids in VR. It helps to have mod friends that allow me to abuse children. I warned them each round,
>if it sounds like you got homework or a bedtime, ima shoot you on sight.
>turn that microphone off
and I blast them anyway.

But I love you

Remember that even if we are not blessed with beauty, health or wholeness, we still have a chance to move up in life! From getting rich, have you ever seen a millionaire/billionaire who looked like Scarlet? Of course not? It saw? Fate has bigger plans for us than that!

Can i send You subgestive content? And where contact you?

Looks like a femboy

>women look like femboys
i want to put your brain in a jar to study it

Attached: afd63a9e5ad29bace8fdc321d7adae3a.jpg (564x1002, 47.18K)

Of course! If we share adoration for women, there's no reason we can't share women we think are hot or in suggestive poses! My discord is Hankok#4647

please don't do my boy yukio dirty like that

Attached: akakak.jpg (202x250, 9.13K)

Cis :v do u usually use discord?

I'm going to see jihyo 5 times during the twice tour and it's going to make up for this entire covid bullshit. I can't fucking wait to be healed, it's been a dream having something to look forward to again

Attached: FH7FOYEaAAEKUcz.jpg (1701x2000, 614.25K)

There is any lesbian that like twice And blackpink?

I like a fair amount of bp songs but they don't release enough music for me to consider myself a fan. jisoo seems cool and I enjoyed rose's solo a lot though

Attached: 1641031129000.jpg (2048x1366, 859K)

Five times? Like five different concerts? If so then you are loaded

I'd love that to be true but it's basically the money I didn't spend due to not leaving the house for two years. though yeah, like 5 years ago I couldn't even afford a single concert in a year so it's nice

I will never be able to get into kpop because my younger sisters play that shit nonstop all day :( but sometimes I catch myself humming their music, mostly Twice. haha

Reminder you're not lesbian, you're just a repressed asexual

haha i love the cat pic, i let my stray kitty in my room for the first time today. i have two indoor cats that hate her so she usually sleeps in the basement but today i decided to lock my room and bring my stray cat I care for to hang out with me, she stayed under the bed most of the time though

Attached: pepper.jpg (756x1008, 185.93K)

Nice, I'd love to go just once, I heard Jihyo delivered a great performance for their most recent concert in Seoul

Cool

your bed must be filthy as fuck

>i have two indoor cats that hate her so she usually sleeps in the basement
Hahaha cat drama

tomorrows laundry day anyway, shes got short fur too so she doesnt get very dirty

Yeah its funny, I initially let her into the front porch before bringing her into my room, and the cats were looking at each other from the window and one of my indoor cats was hissing at her lol

Tell us more.

cutie!!!!!!!

a cat in the neighborhood keeps beating up my cat, i hate him

nice user! are you gonna do meet and greets?

Attached: jihyo suit.gif (400x638, 1.25M)

Attached: F297769EF02AC7C959D71038E94F87F713470942_w500_h662.jpg (500x662, 35.44K)

No, but I have!

Nope. I fap everyday.
Don't give your discord, he's trying to groom you

>trying to protect troon v from predators
>not trying to protect innocents from troon v

Thank you for the kind warning, kind-hearted woman. :)

Are we so close and don't know each other's names? What is your?

I'm sure a lesbian would fall for a pussy, so are they still lesbians or are they asexual?

Attached: download (4).jpg (217x122, 3.62K)

Attached: Junseo.png (468x836, 242.42K)

BRASIL 2022

I send You an invite did it reach to You?

If your username is called "Mell" I received and accepted :)

The only innocent aka retarded here is cis v
You're very naive. You should discuss that with your psychiatrist. You get anxiety for stupid things instead of getting anxiety talking to various strangers.

Why would you get anxiety talking to strangers online? What they gonna do to you, murder you through the screen?

These are harsh words, but true, so thanks for that! Of course, I have to talk to my psychiatrist, as things are going I don't have social phobia, but as he said "Panic Syndrome", thank you for your patience and sincerity. :)

>attempted to stab her ex
>stalks and catfishes women online
>says she gets off to little kids and corpses having their genitals mutilated
cis v is basically a female rapehon

In my catfish defense to get something in Brazil is common, I saw a lot of guys impersonate girls for idiots to buy lol skins for their fake webgirls! It's not really children the target, but everyone who suffers.
I just like the playground on fire
but we have to talk about hot women not a 1.69/1.68m womanlet who believes she is 1.70m

Attached: bb79a4267fb7a932ca4ac0b352558d3f.gif (250x313, 2.95M)

Some people are very manipulative and before you know it they may lure you into meeting them and getting serious with them too fast. You should be wary of strangers. They can emotionally blackmail you.

Attached: 8d19e94c1925e9c91c7bda6ad014df96.gif (350x395, 2.24M)

Haha, you have good taste in women, my friend.

vaxxies are actually trying to stop overpopulation? wtf i love them now

My god

>mass sterilization effort
Doesn't seem to be going very well

Attached: 1642851481477s.jpg (85x124, 1.99K)

Post dick

Unfortunately, I don't have a dick, but I can improvise

I love you so much

Attached: 20220129_182619.jpg (4000x3000, 2.61M)

Attached: file.png (468x286, 148.88K)

Attached: christmasbellslistenyoucanhearthem-1234.gif (300x374, 1.01M)

>mass sterilization effort
I fucking wish, it'd be terrible for my portfolio but great for the planet. The world needs less humans and more tigers 'n shit.

Get off Any Forums
engage in coitus

BRASIL VAI DETONAR A COPA

Why does masturbation not count as sex to normies?

Of course there is. What you can do is make it and live somewhere where you're protected from all that. This was always the solution.

Overpopulatards are brainwashed though. There are vast areas without people.

Masturbating is not having sex, Xuxu, unless you masturbate your partner

get laid

I'm not a brick

>feet in socks
best part of this image

Imagine the smell

I'm not an egg

>Feet in socks
Worst part of this image

curiously I smell good, but that happens to pay per view to watch bbb22, and I can guarantee that user also takes three showers a day

a pity my friend

my best socks to show my big toothpick

>butches/femmes
I reject these categories and go for cute/not-cute instead

Get tickled.
And then try to tickle yourself.
It's not the same.

And who would or wouldn't be cute?

overpopulation concerns don't center on lack of area, come on now

Depends on character, countenance, gesture...
A lot actually but I do not try to define it in minute detail. Let's just say, I know it when I see it.

>check gf's steam account
>Last online 5 years ago
How do you deal with loss?

I want you to name the most overpopulated race on the planet.
Then I want you to wonder why overpopulation propaganda has been shilled to your race specifically.
There is way more to that but it could be schizo.
Overpopulation is a hoax just like veganism.

It must be great to have that kind of vision! It's practical! You could be the professional judgment of beautiful (or ugly) people :)

>curiously I smell good, but that happens to pay per view to watch bbb22, and I can guarantee that user also takes three showers a day
Do your feet smell though?

i think you say these things in earnest but the way you say them could always be construed as sarcasm or condescension and it's very funny, you are funny

WHERE DO YOU MEET SINGLE WOMEN WHO ARE INTO WOMEN????????

gf? you mean ex?

Post thighs

She said I don't have to wait.
I still wait.

you don't lul

my ex gf called me abusive for forcing her to make a steam account to play games with me

why

you shouldn't have been so abusive then

Paramedics and emergency medical services.
Could be just a regional thing though, but lesbians seem drawn to it just like to team sports.

does that sound abusive to you

wildly

Yes. Thanks for contributing to the lesbian domestic violence stats.

In my imagination.

Well, accuse her back
What did she made you do, where you felt uncomfortable?
Throw that in her face

Depends on what games you were playing

a friend of mine recently told me she got a boyfriend and she's talking about him all gushy n shit in our chat.
not gonna lie it makes me feel repulsed. our friend group was pretty much 100% bishits with strong preference for women or lesbians. so the group just felt really close and like we all understood each other. but now it's become really really weird. i will never understand the appeal.

Attached: 3F68ED5E-EFFA-4C14-8014-DD5A4FBC2DE9.jpg (564x820, 152.3K)

this is correct

overpopulation also has nothing to do with race, what kind of faulty perspective are you working off of. just because you can fit growing amounts of people in all areas of the world doesn't mean you should. and it certainly will never amount to being a good thing for the planet, or even the people themselves. I don't think overpopulation as a concept centers so heavily around "there's too many people right now" but rather that continued exponential growth can and will be harmful, and has already shown tangible impacts. can you really not think of any?

and veganism isn't a hoax, it's just a stupid practice

not a cis or a les but just stopped by to say cute pic. looks like my kitty if I could get her into a jumper

dude cant you appreciate love for what it is and be happy for her? it's meant to be a beautiful thing?

Ladies, do you think is it physically possible to do scissoring with a *ahem* male?

nta but there is nothing more irritating than somebody droning on about their significant other, especially if it’s about a man to a group of people who prefer women
it’s bad manners on her friends part

i didn't say i was justified. it's just how i feel. and unfortunately i cannot feel that love between a man and a woman is a beautiful thing.
also this

Attached: ED13094C-6729-483E-8B2E-292B06F6C4EB.jpg (680x677, 112.25K)

Baby murdering lesbian Savannah Brockhill given £10K in taxpayer cash for lawyer before ‘splurging £9,000 on diamond Rolex’
thesun.co.uk/news/17466504/killer-savannah-brockhill-given-taxpayer-cash/